What did you do to your supra today? Pics

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
hell man I'll buy it if it's in good shape would make it much easier for me since it would be a bolt on but just shift some things around lol.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
I finished this project...
pedy6e9u.jpg

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Look in this section of the forum! :) I posted instructions on how to make your own. Now that I have the dash in my car, I can't go back to the analog dash. I love how quickly the boost and oil pressure gauges respond compared to the old analog ones.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
I washed the Supra today and drove it around town. I went to AutoZone to get some cleaning stuff and there was a guy there in a convertible GT Mustang. I was walking towards the door when he asked what year it was, and said it looks immaculate. I gave him a short history of the car, and then he told me "You don't see many of them around anymore, but them things will fly!" Its always nice getting compliments on your car, especially from a guy in a Mustang. Most of the mustang owners around here could care less about your car if it isn't an obnoxiously loud mustang.

Novadude

Jul 21, 2013
Murfreesboro, TN, United States
uploadfromtaptalk1393100218830.jpg
Finishing up the head gasket and a couple other things. uploadfromtaptalk1393100272261.jpg
Then the new guy at the shop hooked up the jump box backwards :banghead: but he's buying me a new Battery and terminals (which I needed anyways)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Novadude;1991804 said:
View attachment 71864
Finishing up the head gasket and a couple other things. View attachment 71865
Then the new guy at the shop hooked up the jump box backwards :banghead: but he's buying me a new Battery and terminals (which I needed anyways)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

You are lucky if none of that got on the paint. The dealer I got my car from had to jump the car to get it to start when I told them I was on my way to come look at it. By the time I got there it was too late, they put the leads on backwards and did the same thing. It got on the paint on the headlight cover and a few other places and ate through it. They wouldn't confess to it, but you could tell, there was nothing on the hood(it had to be up), some on the headlight cover, fender, and engine bay all around the battery. There was also a brand new Toyota battery in the car...

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Novadude;1991811 said:
just checked and I got lucky, none on the body but he just got back and didn't end up buying me a battery, hopefully it didn't blow a cell in this one. If the ECU is shot hes paying for that one though. damn rookies

Sounds like he needs to go back and get you that new battery still. :) I don't know if I would trust a battery after it has been hooked up backwards.