What did you do to your supra today? Pics

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Replaced my exhaust gaskets, no more ticking noise, and drove her to the mall to get some clothes and drove her back in this lovely weather we're having. Also turned heads as I drove by the mall entrance to find a parking spot always a good feeling.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Doat;1985877 said:
Replaced my exhaust gaskets, no more ticking noise, and drove her to the mall to get some clothes and drove her back in this lovely weather we're having. Also turned heads as I drove by the mall entrance to find a parking spot always a good feeling.

It is. A few months ago on my way to a car show I caught a guy in a BRZ just about break his neck trying to look at the Supra as I drove by.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Silver MK3;1985881 said:
It is. A few months ago on my way to a car show I caught a guy in a BRZ just about break his neck trying to look at the Supra as I drove by.
I always see BRZ/FRS people staring at me too and smile knowing that I can smoke their brand new car, even though they can get me in the corners lol.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Doat;1985884 said:
I always see BRZ/FRS people staring at me too and smile knowing that I can smoke their brand new car, even though they can get me in the corners lol.

Well I'm N/A so I won't be smoking them, but when you look at the specs between one of them and my car they aren't much faster especially for having 25 years on it. I've never been in a BRZ (I hear they are nicer inside), but a salesman at the Toyota dealer let me test drive an FRS with him when they had just come out(he was the coolest salesman I've ever met). They are fun little cars, but I think our cars are nicer looking and have better interiors as well. I am beginning to see quite a few of them around here and I like to have something a little different that doesn't blend in with everyone.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Silver MK3;1985889 said:
Well I'm N/A so I won't be smoking them, but when you look at the specs between one of them and my car they aren't much faster especially for having 25 years on it. I've never been in a BRZ (I hear they are nicer inside), but a salesman at the Toyota dealer let me test drive an FRS with him when they had just come out(he was the coolest salesman I've ever met). They are fun little cars, but I think our cars are nicer looking and have better interiors as well. I am beginning to see quite a few of them around here and I like to have something a little different that doesn't blend in with everyone.
yea they are great cars but you can't beat the cars from the 90s like ours the quality is just unsurpassed even with today's normal cars. My car is more comfortable than my brother's 2001 prelude or mom's 2007 accord. I've always said the BRZ/FRS are how cars today should be made.

Communistwookie

Jul 5, 2013
Dallas, TX
Received new Toyota targa seals, rear hatch seals and tail light seals.
de4agena.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

lxsirprize

Nov 11, 2010
WV
You're going to love it! The Blitz has a nice sound and the test pipe/down pipe combo helps as well. Are you using the stock elbow or does your down pipe have a wider integrated elbow? I have the integrated...pain in the a$$ to remove, but very nice now :)

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Someone forced me off the road, lost traction and did a 180 and came to rest when my driver rear slammed into a parked car at a gas station parking lot. I'm okay, car still run and drive but she ain't pretty no more :( sighhhh. So much blood and sweats went into this car. I guess it's time for a new shell.

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
akito;1986618 said:
Someone forced me off the road, lost traction and did a 180 and came to rest when my driver rear slammed into a parked car at a gas station parking lot. I'm okay, car still run and drive but she ain't pretty no more :( sighhhh. So much blood and sweats went into this car. I guess it's time for a new shell.
That sucks. Pics?