What color should I paint my car?

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
the color your like the best

/thread

isnt your car the ultra rare dark green color? if so, respray as needed. id almost trade you my BBP 91 for that color.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I agree. Even if you repaint the car with the same color it is now, it will look a lot better if you do it right (ie wetsand, no orange peel). Factory paint sucks because they don't have the time to wetsand and make the paint flawless. Luckily, my gay blue 87 has a fresh coat of paint on it (with shitty overspray :nono: )

Adam

Blackfin

Beach Bum
Jun 16, 2005
John's Pass, Florida
Recent posts have included:

• what color should I paint my car
  • help me chose my company logo (driftmotion)
  • help me chose my license plate
  • help me chose my avatar
  • should I use the first stall or one in the middle

We need to nip this crap in the butt. Before the forum is taken over by folks asking what drapes to buy, what perfume to put on, what music to play, or what clothes to wear.

Imagine what we are heading to if we allow this to continue:

"
Help Me Chose Clothes for Big Night Out

I am going out for a little ride with my new tuner buddies. Should I wear something bold, like my banana yellow jacket, or should I just try to fit in and wear my Ambercrombie Bitch tee-shirt". :nono:

Sorry, the choice is yours. I would suggest matching the existing color unless it is brown. Otherwise black for resale. midnight blue if you're a Crip and want to be shot by a Blood (or vic-a-versa), homo-blue if your are -well you know. Don't forget to coordinate with the interior. :icon_razz

Blackfin

Beach Bum
Jun 16, 2005
John's Pass, Florida
Glad you laughed.

I almost bought an IJM MK4 a couple of years ago; before I found out it was hacked. It is a nice color. If you can afford the repaint and like the color go for it. It's one of the very few greens I like. FWIW brown and green typically have the lowest resale but IJM was a special color.

George

oct86
Feb 18, 2007
Brown County
hey if you are going to repaint you really should go with a two tone. two tone supras look sweet. Though I've never seen a forest green one, thats gotta be the best, then paint below the trimmolding maybe really really dark maroon. or maybe that new "tuscan sun:icon_bigg " orangy color with the slate grey, extra sparkle.