• Super Red

Votes: 18 17.3%

• Total voters

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
black mica
actually its black ruby pearl i believe...

anyway, its incredibly beautiful under a yellowish light, direct sun, and especially when you wash it. if i wash my car and it's wet all over, it looks dark dark burgundy. i had a friend come over when i was almost done washing it and he said "i thought it was black? you painted it?"

that... i loved that comment.

CassMori

Boost Addict
supra90turbo said:
anyway, its incredibly beautiful under a yellowish light, direct sun, and especially when you wash it. if i wash my car and it's wet all over, it looks dark dark burgundy. i had a friend come over when i was almost done washing it and he said "i thought it was black? you painted it?"

that... i loved that comment.

Dark Metallic Blue -- mine does something similar, looks like Dark Metallic Purple under certain lighting.

P

PunaMKlll

another one for drk mettalic blue, i love it , it looks crazy in the sun and completely different in the shade. The long arcs on the supras body bring out the mettalic

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
No offense Dr.J but was Brown really a factory offered color? I always thought that your started out as a tan-two-tone with misc. other body parts thrown on to pass inspection. :kloguck: