What cars Do i have avaliable to me?

88YotaTurbo

Feb 26, 2006
Wolcott, Ct.
I got warned for posting this thread in the wrong section, SORRY! I was actually looking around and couldn't think of where to place it. DAMN warnings
Anyways now that it has been moved we can get to business.
I am going to head towards the s4 and I am definately taken out a extended used car warranty just in case. The dealership told my that a turbo replacement is 7.5k because you have to drop the motor.
DAMN!!!!!!!

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
88YotaTurbo;1247895 said:
I got warned for posting this thread in the wrong section, SORRY! I was actually looking around and couldn't think of where to place it. DAMN warnings
Anyways now that it has been moved we can get to business.
I am going to head towards the s4 and I am definately taken out a extended used car warranty just in case. The dealership told my that a turbo replacement is 7.5k because you have to drop the motor.
DAMN!!!!!!!

Yeah, I've looked under the hood of one or two... definitely wouldn't work on it, but I'd drive the HELL outta it. :)

88YotaTurbo

Feb 26, 2006
Wolcott, Ct.
I looked under the hood on them, The turbos are wedged under the firewall almost above the tranny. Never Ever get to them without removing the whole motor.

88YotaTurbo

Feb 26, 2006
Wolcott, Ct.
honestabe;1248185 said:
Theresa, IDK, I thought someone got atleast an infraction for saying stuff like that. Oh well, guess I was wrong. My memory isn't what it used to be I see.

I have been warned already. Man , are you gunning for me?

So I did a quick search for Celica Alltracs and came up with 4 in the country right now. All are plenty far away. like 250 Plus miles

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
honestabe;1248185 said:
Theresa, IDK, I thought someone got atleast an infraction for saying stuff like that. Oh well, guess I was wrong. My memory isn't what it used to be I see.

I've had some people get down right NASTY with me because of infractions.

Not only are they obviously not banned, but they didn't get another infraction for it, either. :p

I'm sure plenty go to that other forum and whine like babies over it, though.

88YotaTurbo

Feb 26, 2006
Wolcott, Ct.
I will never ever buy any DSM. I have heard multiple Horror stories about the 4g63 motors and i know one to be true. The eclipse, talon and laser are the most UNRELIABLE CARS in the world. The are the idolized STWEET WACER 's car. the annoying little boys who love the sound of their engines dieing while hitting the rev limiters at a stoplight.
No thank you dsm. i'll keep the money and buy new socks for every day of the year before i buy a DSM.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Have you looked at 3000gt VR4? twin turbo V6, 270 hp'ish, 6-speed, AWD, Plus book on a 97' is around $11k so you have a extra 3k for mods, lol.

I think it fits your criteria ;)
97_mitsubishi_3000gt.jpg