what bov do you recommend

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
My first thought was a tial . But i know you need to change springs for boost . My second choice baised purely on sound was the greddy type s. and i was also considering a hks ssqv black.

Right now i have a knock off greddy type rs and im scarred to even use it. it was given to me for free and i dont want a shitty part mess up my turbo.

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
Get a real RS. I have that on my setup with a modded ct and it's great. Perfect balance of rice and race. The old type s was way to screechy. His new one is just a tial on low boost and a tiny bit of whistle. Don't use the knock off, thee diaphragm will tear on your first test drive and surge your turbo to death if you let It go.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
No spring changing with the HKS. The more boost, the harder it seals! I don't like the sound of it though.

I just changed to that from a TurboXS. I LOVED the sound of it; but, didn't want to deal with changing springs.

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
Pandaplastic;1417109 said:
Go get a Bosch one and [strike]don't recirculate[/strike] be sure to recirculate it, [strike]sounds sweet[/strike] doesnt make your car go pig rich and bog when you let off or shift. I have a bosch on my supra its recirculated but its still loud as hell with my HKS intake.

Fixed it for you.

I went with the synapse synchronic. Its an non diaphram "pull type" Yet to use it, however I've never heard anything bad about it. and it won SEMA new product of the year IIRC. HKS TIAL GReddy exc. are good choices as well.

Angry7M

Formerly redmaro
Sep 6, 2007
AZ
You dont need to change out springs with the Tial, IF you buy the correct one the first time. Id deff. go with the Tial BOV.

I've ran the Greddy Type S, and I didnt like it at all.

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
I've been very happy with my Forge Motorsports FMDV006A. It's a piston type BPV so there's no diaphragm to tear and most places sell it with the spring kit.