What are your pet peeves?

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
As a wise man once said, I don't have "pet peeves" - I have major psychotic fucking hatreds.

But since we are here, as mentioned in my sig:

Stupid people, whose selfish acts take away freedoms for all the rest of us. I'm not worried about Al Queda or some other terrorist group perpetrating against our country; I'm scared to death of my own neighbors. Stupid, ignorant people who keep birthing stupid, ignorant children. This kind of lowlife, mouth breathing trash is being used as an excuse to limit all of our freedom.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
Pretty much everyting in here applies regarding my pet peeves. Especially, people who don't use their turn signals.

One thing I really CAN NOT STAND, is after your waiter/waitress serves you your food they come back not three minutes later and ask if everything is, "ok" while you're stuffing your face.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
I hate it when no-one lets you out of a side turning and also the people that get aggravated at YOU when you're trying to pull out of the side turning safely.

I also hate people that use letters and numbers in place of actual words, 4 and u are an example. People that use txt spk in an email or msn should be shot.

cry4me_sky

Apr 28, 2007
selah
CTsupra said:
Pretty much everyting in here applies regarding my pet peeves. Especially, people who don't use their turn signals.

One thing I really CAN NOT STAND, is after your waiter/waitress serves you your food they come back not three minutes later and ask if everything is, "ok" while you're stuffing your face.
i freaking hate that.
or when someone is talking about something like they know what they are talking about even though it is obvious they have no clue.

people with lightbulbs in their avatar:naughty: (just kidding man)

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
the most annoying thing is when i am trying to take an order at work
and the assholes ask me what comes on a sandwich when it's RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM on the menu.

fucking idiots

or when they don't know what they want the are like this:

ummm.....i don't know.....urr. and i have ten people waiting in line behind them. that pisses me off so much i could stab them in the throat.

and also when they are ordering while talking on the phone. no manners i tell ya.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
CTsupra said:

LOL My GF was complaining constantly about that. She told one waiter to leave us alone until she saw we were done with our food. GF is from germany BTW.:biglaugh:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
D34DC311 said:
LOL My GF was complaining constantly about that. She told one waiter to leave us alone until she saw we were done with our food. GF is from germany BTW.:biglaugh:

I don't have a problem with it if they:

a. Make sure you don't have a mouth full of food.

-and-

b. Make sure that you aren't in the middle of a sentence.

Both seem to happen pretty often and irritate the crap outta me.

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
cry4me_sky said:
when people use the same big word over and over to sound smart.

my ex girlfriend used nonchalantly and my buddy for some reason uses the word gimmick after hearing me say it....over and over omg.

and pertenant my other buddy alwasy says pertenant. then insists on defining it for you....

lol defintaly one of my biggest pet peaves. i have a friend that says perdomintaly all the fucking time without putting it in the right context.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
I hate it when stupid people order cappuccinos and when they get their drinks they ask "what is this?"

I hate it when people say regular coffee when there is no regular size...some people say regular coffee and mean medium and some say regular coffee and mean they want a small.

I hate it when...I hate to say it but those mexicans who refuse to learn english come up to the register and start talking to you in spanish and expect you to know what the fuck they are talking about...I really hate that.

I also hate when those stupid people come up to the register and when you ask them what size they want their drink they just repeat what they want but not the size, and this goes on about 2 times. That really pisses me off.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Ricers....Not the guy that just has a spoiler and some stickers, but the guy that tries to tell you he has an H22a, but when you pop the hood, you see that his H22 is really just an H23.
Ex: Guys like this--------->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6LZ2e1c6J8
I know it's a joke, but there really are people around here that are exactly like this guy.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
People who talk on their cell while checking out.

Then they become the people that bitch cause I didn't do something right in their order cause they where too fucking busy on their cell phone.

Best advice I can give ANYONE that works in retail is to watch the original Clerks. That movie is so damn accurate to what retail life is it's truely amazing.

cry4me_sky

Apr 28, 2007
selah
Dunckel said:
Ricers....Not the guy that just has a spoiler and some stickers, but the guy that tries to tell you he has an H22a, but when you pop the hood, you see that his H22 is really just an H23.
Ex: Guys like this--------->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6LZ2e1c6J8
I know it's a joke, but there really are people around here that are exactly like this guy.
o yeah an update on the prelude guy..... i sked why he wasted the 6 g's on a car when i had more power in my supra after just buying it for 3 grand. I was going to ask him why his mommy let him waste all of her money....im glad i didnt

his mom died last summer and left him $43,000 and he has a lawsuit against the girl who "killed" (thats how he put it) her for $100,000. i am sooooooo glad i didnt refer to his mom.

the h22 isnt in the car i guess idk. I dont give him crap anymore because that must be stressful for him.

ps.
when im talking to my girlfriend over dinner and the waitress interupts me i hate it so much. But my girlfriend says she is just being curtious. im not a very loud person so i hate being interupted it drives me off of the wall

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
people that chew with their mouth open and talk with their mouth full of food.

people who stop when getting on the highway.

people that think they know about cars because they have watched fast and the furious.

civics with big ass wings and spinner hubcaps. well, i hate spinner hubcaps on anything.

Last edited:

Entropy

No Supra... For now ;)
Apr 10, 2007
Lacey, WA
People who talk down to you because of their financial situation as compared to yours. (Example: I make more money than you, thus I am better than you.)

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
MkIIIentropy said:
People who talk down to you because of their financial situation as compared to yours. (Example: I make more money than you, thus I am better than you.)
%90 of MkIV owners. :biglaugh: