What are you Thankful for?

djblastsupratuner

Boost you must...........
May 2, 2007
Florida
Just though i would start a thread!

Thankful for family and friends who help me support in my Supra.
Thankful for whoever made SM
Thankful for Toyota for creating the SUPRA
oh yea and those who fought for this country!
And whatever i missed!

Also had a shit load of food!! Having Turkey for the next week!!!:3d_frown:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Family, girlfriend, friends, health, happiness, job, etc...

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I am not American, but I did live over there for 5 years, and also travelled there for 7 months, so I think that qualifies me to celebrate :)

I am thankful for my daughter being born healthy, despite me drinking and smoking during the pregnancy (if only I had known I was pregnant, it would have been a different story!).

I am thankful for my boyfriend, for being the most wonderful partner a girl could ask for, and the bestest daddy in the world to our surprise package.

I am thankful to all my family and friends, aswell as my boss, who makes going to work each day a pleasant and enjoyable experience.

I am thankful to all of you here on SM, and especially thankful for my favourite men (and ladies) who make my stay here a comedic one :D

I am thankful I live in a country that is far removed from any mainstream terror threats, and I am thankful for the men and women from my country and yours who fight to make sure it stays that way.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
LilMissMkIII;1190298 said:
I am not American, but I did live over there for 5 years, and also travelled there for 7 months, so I think that qualifies me to celebrate :)

I am thankful for my daughter being born healthy, despite me drinking and smoking during the pregnancy (if only I had known I was pregnant, it would have been a different story!).

I am thankful for my boyfriend, for being the most wonderful partner a girl could ask for, and the bestest daddy in the world to our surprise package.

I am thankful to all my family and friends, aswell as my boss, who makes going to work each day a pleasant and enjoyable experience.

I am thankful to all of you here on SM, and especially thankful for my favourite men (and ladies) who make my stay here a comedic one :D

I am thankful I live in a country that is far removed from any mainstream terror threats, and I am thankful for the men and women from my country and yours who fight to make sure it stays that way.

You don't have to be an American to be thankful...

I'm thankful of my new girlfriend that I'm deeply interested in and the fact she loves me for who I am! :icon_bigg

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Just got home from Pa and I am thankful for
My Family,Clean air, The rain that keeps the air in the Pac NW fresh, My cat jack, My friends that called to tell my Happy Thanksgiving, But most importantly My God for creating a beautiful world and then giving it to me. ( the last statement is ment solely for me if it offends you STFU and GTFO thank you please drive thru)

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
trucker;1191288 said:
in an ideal world..yes.

but we're talkin about you! lol

ok, i'm not gonna drag it off topic anymore, just had to poke a little fun

Gheesh, you just removed a good portion of my dignity....meh

seriously, I'm also thankful that 99% of members on here aren't pricks.