What are YOU doing to defend the Constitution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
lagged;1265931 said:
a week? how about a lifetime break. you think i need access to what has turned in to your personal soap box with your mindless nutswingers that agree with whatever you say?

fuck you and this forum. i dont need your free pass, you can shove that up theresa's ass.

You're proving my point for me. Get out of here you spineless jellyfish, you don't even have the balls to just leave, you've got to try to force someone else to ban you by acting like a child. You think you're going to make me angry? I'd have to think a bit more of you for me to care enough to get angry.

Go away little boy, you're making a fool of yourself.

DreamerTheresa;1265934 said:
How'd I get dragged into this? :icon_razz

This is what happens when you try to deal with a coward. A man would (at least try to) defend his point of view. A candy assed pansy with no moral or ethical guidelines will attempt to use another mans woman against him. And of course that is exactly what we're dealing with here.

Don't feel bad, it's just he knows how much you mean to me. And it proves exactly what he is, for everyone to see.

Give us a call when they finally drop lagged...

Unfortunately I'm going to have to lock this thread folks. But I'll leave it publicly viewable so everyone is very clear about what happened here.

severe.jpg

Doward, feel free to start a new thread along the same lines, I'm sure some of the members are interested in this topic without the drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.