What albums are you really feeling these days?

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Now I know theres a song thread, but Im not wanting to know what random song Itunes has selected out of a huge collection of stolen songs.

What Im intrested in is hearing what albums your listening to alot of. Preferably ones you just cant get enough of and dont ever want to put it down. Ok maybe not that crazy but what are you into?

Ive been listening to a few.

I got the Sublime "best of" 2 disc set, Gold. I honastly dont think I've met a normal person who didnt like sublime. One person only actually, but hes not normal.

Macula- Pride and Panic album. These guys play what they descride as funk/rock/metal. If you like any of those I really suggest this one for you. They did 2 albums this year, first one is good to, but this second one is something special. www.myspace.com/maculaband

NinjaSpy- Nature. A really neat album. Id say these guys are something Metal/Funk/Rock. In that order. Their songs vary greatly. From Lamb of God style vocals to some actually really good singing. Not that dont like lamb of God. Wrath is next. Just very different styles from song to song. Even within the songs.http://www.myspace.com/thetriadinblood

Lamb of God- Wrath. I like every song on this album. If you only like half the songs on any CD then your listening to the wrong kind of music. Just Pure American Metal. Its almost soothing

And James Taylor. Anything I can get my hands on. He's my dads favorite artist so its kinda neat to check out what my dads down with.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Music for Men - Gossip

Not my usual cup of tea, music-wise, but I have listened to this one straight through about 10 times and still not sick of it :)