What age girls are you into?

P

Pokey

im 23, she is 20, my bday is the 20th of july and hers is the 17th :icon_bigg

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
bondie said:

nice pics!

you guys get longer license plate holders on your "euro-spec" Mkiii's, i believe.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
SupraOfDoom said:
14 dang thats younggggg. I think I would hit a 17 year old but nothing remotely lower... thats just wronggg.

I would never hit it with anyone that young, 16 or 17 would be the lowest I went.

Mark3Supraholic

Zero State
Mar 31, 2005
California
I like women of differing ages. Age doesn't matter as much as looks. And looks don't matter as much as the personality. Sure it's cornball, but eh, it's my conviction. I'd say 18-23 since I'm 20 myself.

bondie

Pisshead
Aug 26, 2005
UK
CtSupra said:
you guys get longer license plate holders on your "euro-spec" Mkiii's, i believe.

That's just a bolt on surround, but on mine its a "Turbo A Duct" and the previous owner cut it to pieces and put the plate over it :thumbsdow

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
i see. i was going to ask you if it was a turbo-a duct too, lol. i'd like to get one of those bolt-on surrounds, so i can make use of a front plate without blocking the IC. do you know if i can order that plate surround from toyota? is there a part number?

encomiast

boosted kraut
Mar 31, 2005
germany
CtSupra said:
nice pics!

It actually depends on the country...... here in Germany we got the same as in bondie's pics, but the swiss for example didn't get the surroundings because they have much smaller front plates (which I find much nicer):
click me, I'm a link
To have no front plates at all (like in some states of the US) rules though.....

Oops, off topic.

bondie

Pisshead
Aug 26, 2005
UK
encomiast said:
It actually depends on the country...... here in Germany we got the same as in bondie's pics
I see your from Frieburg, I used to drive Coaches (Bus Fahrer) around there on the way to the Black Forest from the Rhine....... OOPPPSS off topic again

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
i'm 21.
18 is good, but usually immature (not like i'm not) but i like a girl who can take care of herself...
35 was good too. :icon_wink

S

Slow Poopra 7MGTE

girls think im an asshole, probley cause i am but my girl is 18 and im 20

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
within 10 years of me if you add to my age and within 1 if you take away from my age

im 18 so any younger is rape, and freakin awkward.

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
im 18, my female is 16, 17 this oct 1'st.

Been dating her since her 15th bday.

ex is 17.... ex ex is 22. (and she still wants my nuts) and there is a 37 year old woman that wants me I met on the local forums... well ive only met her in person at a car meet but seirously all jokes aside the huge bitch wants me LOL.