Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
flatbed.jpg

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Grandavi;1763580 said:
My MKIII probably wont see the roads this year until they freeze.. then I have the joy of figuring out how to get it home on very slick summer tires...

Enraged;1763608 said:
There you go Grandavi the answer to your prayers. Over here in BC we just do it anyways. It's great if you have 150whp and calculate in the ice factor, it could possibly equate too and feel like 3-4500whp depending on seriousness of the exhaust note..heh

:)

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Grandavi, I guess we were replying at the same time.lol. The best way to tow a Supra is with a truck with a wheel
lift to pick the car up from the rear and to watch the angle as to how far he picks up the rear of the car so as not to damage the nose while towing.

Cheers!

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Enraged;1763622 said:
I love icy roads and spinning all 4 tires on my parents Forester
The beauty of that is you never have to pay for tires!

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I was going to run to Vancouver for a weekend when the car is painted and still might (after replacing the rubber), but I doubt my car is going to see daylight before the end of October now.. and I seriously dont put my car on a snowy road (I even try to avoid water.. lol). Winter is for car covers (garage is taken with a 87 MKIII right now). I bought a 700.00 GMC 3/4 ton for ripping around... its loud and proud.. and if someone hits it I will laugh a lot. :)

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
GrimJack;1763662 said:
Winter? Dude, your car sleeps more than it's awake.
hahaha!

Grandavi;1763678 said:
I was going to run to Vancouver for a weekend when the car is painted and still might (after replacing the rubber), but I doubt my car is going to see daylight before the end of October now.. and I seriously dont put my car on a snowy road (I even try to avoid water.. lol). Winter is for car covers (garage is taken with a 87 MKIII right now). I bought a 700.00 GMC 3/4 ton for ripping around... its loud and proud.. and if someone hits it I will laugh a lot. :)
lol