What a dead hole!

MPR

John 3:16
Dec 17, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Not much supra action in the winter in Canada. Even Torontosupraclub is dead this time of year.

Anybody else here in the Toronto Ontario area?

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
haven't touched my car in a month, need to charge the battery and try the new tune once the weather is decent. also picking up the new grey interior starting this weekend, so if anyone wants cheap/free burgandy interior parts I'll have lots.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
What's happening with the 7m?

Toby, your cars going to look great with the grey instead of the burgandy. When are the pics going to be available?

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
With buying the new car I don't think I'll be able to make it if it's going to be Seattle area this year. Driving down wouldn't be so much the problem as cost of accomodation for staying down there.

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
VanSupra;1799999 said:
What's happening with the 7m?

Toby, your cars going to look great with the grey instead of the burgandy. When are the pics going to be available?

I'll probably be picking parts up starting this weekend, not sure when it will all be in. I'm also looking at getting new carpet and seat skins in the next little bit, and I got a Personal wheel from Ryan, so the interior will be quite different.

also:

rotor.jpg

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Enraged;1800126 said:
I'll probably be picking parts up starting this weekend, not sure when it will all be in. I'm also looking at getting new carpet and seat skins in the next little bit, and I got a Personal wheel from Ryan, so the interior will be quite different.

also:

View attachment 55269

I've got a few grey odds and ends, so if you need something lmk they're yours. The also looks good! lol

Ryan, put some hair around that engine bay and slam the mill in there! Do you still want this clutch?

;)

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Amazingly hard not to drive my MK3 in this weather... sigh... the only thing stopping me from going out is the tiny rocks that cover the sidestreets.. lol.

... and then I think... "am I insane?" hiding from tiny rocks??

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Actually, I will be 3M taping the front end. I noticed that with the broadness of the nose now, the rocks hit dead on. Its fibreglass so is easy paint fix, but I think 3M tape will fix that up nicely. Going to 3m Tape + undercoat the wheelwells as well. 3M tape on the lips and undercoat beneath. Not a huge fan of undercoating, but will do the rear wells. Fronts wont be done.

I have never had a car that I worried this much about though.. lol.