Wellp, I'm Outta The Supra Game

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Been tons of fun here, I'll miss you guys, but the new buyer just towed away my car today. Rodknock was just too pricey for a rebuild, so I sold it as is for $2700. Pretty good price for me. But, when I end up getting the money for a second car I'd like to buy another one.

Anyway, here's my new baby: BMW 325is
-2.5L Straight 6, 5-speed Getrag tranny
-Leather Interior
-Sunroof
-Turner Motorsports Chip
-H&R Springs/Bilstein Shocks
-17" ///M-Spec wheels
-///M3 Catback & Muffler
-Clear Corners & Tails
-Variable Valve Timing

She's a ton of fun to drive, very good handling, a lot more composed thru corners than my 4x4 Supra. Not quite as fast by the numbers, but feels faster (smaller car). I miss the turbo and targa, but ya can't have everything. At least with the sunroof I can have sky above my head more often.

On to pics:

p590416_1.jpg

p590416_2.jpg

p590416_3.jpg

p590416_4.jpg

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Thanks!
Sold as is for 2700 to someone w/ 5 Supra's in the family. His uncle is swapping his own motor out for a JDM 1JZ, aiming at 700+hp. The 7M from it is going in my old car. It'll have some pretty decent mods too, it sounds like.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Thanks guys. Yeah, E36 (which is why it was cheaper than doing the rebuild I had planned :))

There's actually a guy on one of the Bimmer forums who's putting a 2JZ in last I heard. Oughta be interesting to follow. Sounds like those are somewhat common swaps.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
^Some, not all. I found the SM vs SF of Bimmers: I'm on both Bimmerfest & Bimmerforums, the fest is a lot more fun and friendly (and somewhat smaller) than the forums, but I do think the Supra community is the best.