Well, well.. look what arrived today.

Dan McBoost

I don't roll stock whips.
Apr 17, 2005
Supratown NY
www.mcboost.com
r1.jpg

r2.jpg

I think I have been waiting for 3 years to get these. Thanks to a few good friends (you know who you are), two regulus supra noses are in my possession from Japan finally.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
That is awesome, that pic looks amazing. Your car just keeps getting better and better Dan, can't wait to see the actual piece painted and installed.

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
that looks sweet. your car is my computer background. im liking the 3.0 Turbo badge too. did you really wait 3 years to get the part or just that long to get someone to go over there and get it for you?

Dan McBoost

Apr 17, 2005
Supratown NY
www.mcboost.com
Thanks to all. If you are wondering why I come and go so quickly:

My supras are project cars and will always change a little here and there. Evolutions of the classic GT car.

Currently the A8 is in the body shop getting a show car quality paint job for waterfest, but the supras are still getting some loving. I am also currently remodeling an old larger bedroom in my home and turning it into a dedicated home theater ( if you know what I do for a living you understand very well, heh). That is also taking up lots of precious time and play money. I still need to find a way to have all of my hobbies and work the hours I do at the same time...

Besides, the death of my mother last summer has changed my life a lot (as well as her sickness the year before her passing). Plus all of the drama that followed from "family" (aunts and uncles, I have no sibilings and my father passed away 12 years ago).

It is life, I know all about it.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That is one of the sweeeeetest pictures I have ever seen. It rates right up there with some of Pamela's early pictures. I have got to have two of those a.s.a.p. I hope Shine does make them. Dan, your car is awesome.

The more I look at that picture, the more it looks better than P.A...........lol

Dan McBoost

Apr 17, 2005
Supratown NY
www.mcboost.com
SupraDreamPDR said:
that looks sweet. your car is my computer background. im liking the 3.0 Turbo badge too. did you really wait 3 years to get the part or just that long to get someone to go over there and get it for you?

It took a long time to get over here to begin with.

Then there was some major complications once it was on US soil.

I am glad I ended up for two of them after all of the trouble.

If anyone wants to go through my open folder and get some of my supra ( there are a lot of A8 pics in there tho) pics go ahead:

http://ma70.com/danmac/newpics

The only thing I ask, is if you like any of them, LMK. 98% of the photos were taken by me.

Also, I purchased a new domain for just me:

http://McBoost.com

This is something I will be working on here and there. It will not only be about my cars, but also my life/hobbies. From Photography, RC cars, Home/Car audio, my PC, golfing, my friends, and the love of my life. Of course I will have all my car content on there, but I am just looking to expand who I am, since I am not only a huge car guy.

Cheers,

Dan McBoost

Apr 17, 2005
Supratown NY
www.mcboost.com
suprahero said:
That is one of the sweeeeetest pictures I have ever seen. It rates right up there with some of Pamela's early pictures. I have got to have two of those a.s.a.p. I hope Shine does make them. Dan, your car is awesome.

The more I look at that picture, the more it looks better than P.A...........lol

Thanks, but which picture? The photoshopped one with the vents?

Oh then look at these please:

mk3high.jpg

mk3valleylow.jpg

Well, saddly I do not know who Pamela is..? Pamela Anderson?? haha

Cheers,

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
:love: :love: ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Those pictures should be hanging next to the Monalisa or in the sixteenth chapel. Great photography, but the best camera in the world couldn't make it look that good if it wasnt truly beautiful. Much respect and mad love for your car and your dedication to make it one of the best looking cars I've ever seen............