Well Im fuQed

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Hell, I dunno........ what time did I post that........ would that make it a good exscuse?

*edit*
Yeah, I was ummm.... trashed...... around 5-ish yesterday......... :icon_conf

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Just one thing here I don't agree with, "our limited supplies of oil" statement.

The supplies of oil are only limited by people's perception of oil being a limited resourse, because they have been told that from the time they were in diapers.

The truth is oil is EVERYWHERE, it's just in larger, easy to get to oil fields in certain places on the planet. Many of those oil fields are right here in North America. We just have allowed them to be set aside, or litigated out of reach by bad science, and environmental zeal. (Usually a combination of the two, but by themselves, are dangerous enough.)

Statements like "we need to drive smaller cars" is a very French way of thinking indeed. (And I assume your also going to let the French train our military too? This comes from the country that planted trees in Paris so the Germans would have shade to march in...) I have been to France, and was not impressed. Belgium was not much better, but at least there is Waterloo, and some neat tourist type places to see. (BTW, Waterloo is where Napoleon got his ass handed to him... yet another French military coup that they choose to ignore while giving advice to a country that has saved their asses two times in the last 100 years. Three if you count Viet Nam.)

Ok, I feel for you. I've worked crappy jobs, been ignored, and passed over, everyone has man. Keep a good attitude if you can, and move on if you think there is no future at your current job. I think my first "college" job paid just over 12.00 per hour, so if they are offering you 11.00, take it. Heck my first advertising job paid just 14k per year. Much less than your being paid. (And that was with a BA degree in that field.) I eventually went back to work as a mechanic so I could make more money, and ended up in insurance where the degree did get me in the door, but again, I took a pay cut to start with, and now make much more, and don't have to turn a wrench anymore so I suppose it's worth it.)

If I could do it all over again, I'd become a physical therapist, or chiropractor. Those guys make bank, and it only takes about 6 years of college to do it. (Your still going to make shit wages at the first, but in 5 to 10 years, your going to be making very good money, and have your own office.)