weld draglites on my supra?

geopomoco

budget 2.9L 7MGTE FTW
Sep 9, 2010
Newport News, VA
hey i guess i have a question and a request lol. i like my demon bumper(even though many up here probably do not) and i like weld draglites. my goal is to set this car up for straight line and 400hp, but still look good at the local carshows, the question is, will draglites look tacky with a demon bumper because its like "tuner meets muscle" on the same car? im attaching a couple of pics if anyone can photoshop 15x8 weld rears and 15x3.5 or 15x4 front with the spacer (not that i will be able to tell the width by the angle of the pic anyway lol so i guess its not that critical)

i KNOW i probably need some sideskirts at least but i haven't found any i like yet lol

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

geopomoco

budget 2.9L 7MGTE FTW
Sep 9, 2010
Newport News, VA
BUMP. i have tried to do it on my photobucket, but i can't figure out how to do the photo-fuse. all it shows me is the commercial. maybe my comp doesnt have the right program, idk it is pretty new tho

geopomoco

budget 2.9L 7MGTE FTW
Sep 9, 2010
Newport News, VA
bump. anyone? even a crude mockup pic would work, gonna have to get some wheels soon because i have bought almost everything else that i had planned on