Weirdest dream ever last night!

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
I had a dream that I went to a conveinence store to get something, can't remember exactly what I wanted. But I leave, and my Supra is gone. I freak out and everthing, but all of the sudden, my dad shows up and says not to worry about it, and that everything will be ok, and my car will turn back up. We go to his friends shop that is all about MK3's (note that he really doesn't know anyone like this, it's all in the dream), and we just look around, leave, then go home. I wake up (this is still in the dream) the next day, and outside is a dark blue, pre-89 MK3 with a weird turbo setup, the intercooler is side mounted inside the engine bay, etc. I get in the car, and it's like an 18 wheeler inside, there is a huge steering wheel, and a shifter that you pull down right by the wheel. The interior is almost exactly like KIT from Knight Rider. :aigo: And it has electric gauges like those JDM electric gauges. Then I ACTUALLY woke up. What a weird dream! :aigo:

-Matt

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
sweet! i need some engine work done, can you give me the number of your dads friends shop? i was the clerk in the store...*twilight zone music*

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I have a dream that I dont lock my car and leave the top off and its gone!!!! I have had this dream often.......................................

Really nothing to worry about now considering its 30 outside and we have snow and Ice in Fargo!!!! So no Supra driving for me until spring!!!!!:cry:

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
:rofl: I remember one that I had, The street had flooded and the car was down for a BHG. I woke up to go check on it, The car was under water. I woke up to check if it was for real and the car was being stolen. Then I woke up again. The last one was for real. Just to be sure that it wasnt true I checked it. Perfict. The streets were dry and nothing was wrong with it. Needless to say, I washed it at 6AM.

Then a GODDAMN CAT JUMPPED ON THE HOOD OF THE CAR SETTING OFF THE ALARM! I ran out with a mini maglight and my big knife ready to stab someone in the throat. <--- real, scared the fuck out of me.

-Chris.

angrydrone

I'm a real Canadian
Mar 11, 2006
Ft. Worth/College Station
I think this dream tops all.

I was just chilling one day and somehow I end up in my living room with two 2j's. It was wierd. To top it all off, they were talking. They spoke English and somehow they moved around; like floated I guess.

Thats the wierdest dream I have ever had. I wonder if ill ever get another chance to chill with some 2j's.

Chris

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Jun 3, 2005
perth West Australia
angrydrone said:
I think this dream tops all.

I was just chilling one day and somehow I end up in my living room with two 2j's. It was wierd. To top it all off, they were talking. They spoke English and somehow they moved around; like floated I guess.

Thats the wierdest dream I have ever had. I wonder if ill ever get another chance to chill with some 2j's.

Chris

dude....pass that shit:naughty: