We need a pool as to when the arguing will begin again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
lagged said:
hah you know what, you know how some forums have an option to censor certain words, and replace the word with asterisks? if this forum has it, the word "simann" should be censored.

Better yet, take his user name....

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
geez guy hasnt even signed on yet and he's already gettin abused. does he know how to run the script that took this site down??

L

lanky189

Heh.. IJ.. you nerd

btw..do you have a site with all your absolutely sick cars?

is there a way to block a name from being used? or would the IP addy be the only way to stop it?

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
IMO IP would be more effective. A person can use multiple SN's from the same IP - shut down the IP and they at least have to go use a computer somewhere else.

L

lanky189

well don't some internet connections assing IP's dynamically or something?

MK3_300

91T...under construction
Mar 30, 2005
Murfreesboro ,TN
ShagsSupra said:
Its hard to say... I dono if simman has joined this forum yet lmao.

I'm not sure either but I sent him an e-mail telling him the new site was up.....
don't worry....I don't think there will be many problems this time around.....we'll just wait an see

Loki said:
I think since this is a new start for the forum, we should all start new and have no arguing or at least try to not have any :rolleyes:

That's about the best we can do.....

L

lanky189

well, thing is, there is nothing wrong with a good arguement, consisting of two parties with an open mind, willing to discuss the ins and outs of both sides of the issues, readily admitting the weaknesses in thier argument and willing to calmy point out the weakness in the counterpoint. Arguments get things solved and new ideas born. Fighting...is when it falls apart.

Fighting is what we don't need.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
americanjebus said:
does he know how to run the script that took this site down??
AJ: That's the whole issue with "script kiddies" in general no talent/knowledge is required to launch one and most times they have no idea just what or how much damage will be caused!

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
lanky189 said:
well, thing is, there is nothing wrong with a good arguement, consisting of two parties with an open mind, willing to discuss the ins and outs of both sides of the issues, readily admitting the weaknesses in thier argument and willing to calmy point out the weakness in the counterpoint. Arguments get things solved and new ideas born. Fighting...is when it falls apart.

Fighting is what we don't need.

::applauds:: Discussion, and trying to prove or disprove theories is desirable. This leads to knowledge and enlightenment! Just bickering cause you don't want to admit you could be wrong is the BS we want to avoid.

L

lanky189

oh..and

::poops as skyline wizzes by with hazards on::

that is all

If arguing is gonna happen..its gonna be soon.

L

lanky189

thats stupid.. who the hell would go thru all that trouble just to piss siman off? We may have our differences..but i prefer a full frontal assault..

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
I dont think anyone "jacked" it....rather something got screwed up in the registering process.....i belive somehow the system retaind my name and would not let me create a new account...however the heck that freaking works...lol

Back to the topic of arguments....lol :p

-Jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies.