We got love for you GE's too!

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
I know this is not the for sale section, but I wanted to show a new item we are making for W58 transmissions, it's the SS clutch line. NA owners deserve to have good clutch feel just like the turbo guys!

p888099_1.jpg

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
It would but it would probably be a little too long. If you already have the hard lines installed, there isn't really a benefit to pulling it all out, which is why we are offering this one.

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
Aaaand....? There's a bottleneck before the hose (if I understand it right), so ....what can the ss one change? Am i stupid or ..?

Edit: though about it...is there flexing involved? :)

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
There is no bottleneck on the stock setup, just a rubber line that expands slightly with pressure. The SS line will not expand like the stock one, giving a little better clutch feel. Plus it looks nice. :dunno: Brakes and clutches work on high pressure, it's not the amount of fluid flowing through the line that is the issue. It's the same reason people upgrade to SS brake lines. Also if you are doing a manual swap, you would need a hose, and why not use this one?

People upgrade all sorts of things on their car for the same reason, for better performance and looks.

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
I wanna get this hose!!

Is it on your site now?

EDIT!: i just checked your site for 38 bucks ill be buying this ridiculously soon! what a bargin!

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Doward;888654 said:
The turbo one is a little on the long side (if that's what you sent Austin Nichols in Wildwood, FL?) but it works fabulously!

The R154 short clutch hose? It's exactly the same length as stock.
The long clutch hose is a little long on purpose so it doesn't rub the steering shaft.