Water Temp Connection Question

SupraStoked

Based on my research on this forum and some other ones, most people equate the source of a 'jumpy' temp gauge to be air in the coolant. But mine has been doing this for a while and it gets to be kind of ridiculous at times.
When i replaced the temp sensor, i also replaced the old, broken, seared electrical connector that was connecting to the sensor from the harness with one of these:

u6u7abut.jpg

I made sure it fit pretty snug on the new temp sensor,

y3e8udu7.jpg

but the female side spade can still wiggle around a little bit. I was curious to see if this was causing my temp gauge problem and so i turned on the car and told a friend to just wiggle the female spade a little bit while it was still on the sensor. Sure enough, the gauge started to jump around..

Now, when looking at a junked supra a few weeks back, i noticed that it had this weird, plastic covered female connector that went to the temp sender. Instead of just being a 'slip-on' type female spade connector, this connector would slip on to the sender end and be naturally pushed up against it while it was on it.

Is that the stock connector that came on the engine wiring harness? If anyone has this type of female connector could i see a picture of it?
Does anyone know where I could get one of these? (the one at the junkyard is gone along with the car). I feel like this type of connector would be less likely of wiggling around and causing this jumpyness of my temp gauge.