Washington forcast: Rain, snow?, wind, rain, cold! GREEN!

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
savannahashlee;1201465 said:
it would be just like you canadians to get stuff ass backwards

hahaha, that funny becasue I was thinking it would be just like you Americans to blame Canada for your weather problems.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
anyone eles see this wind storm going on right now?? The noise that wind is making right now is unreal. Landlords deck cover isnt looking too good right now.

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Yeah I drove the supra home from Pacific Raceways last night... Made it home fine actually can ran amazing I had put a turbo a duct on last month and my Intercooler was frozen soild wish I could have dynoed it lol. It is sunny now. But I see heavy dark clouds up north in Canada and Some dark clouds over east . Really cold got down to 20 last night

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
YAY SNOOOOOOOW!
2wp8klf.jpg

23u6kx5.jpg

28i0oy9.jpg

b7hzzp.jpg

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
That might be snow if you are from florida. To me that looks like a light dusting :p

Glad you are having fun, and that you got some snow before you go home.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
hell yeah, that's snow big time to a florida boy... Ha! It started snowing again tonight, kinda chilled now, but maybe more later... It was enough for me and my nieces to play in, so Im cool... Nothing like getting pegged by a 30 pound 5 year old! hahaha... I need to get the other pics I took off my cam, but here is the difference between me, the grown up from florida, and Claire, the 5 year old from Washington: I was bundled as bundled as i could be, and she was out there in FLIP FLOPS and a skirt... WTF! My 5 year old niece is more of a man than I am... hahaha!

Entropy

No Supra... For now ;)
Apr 10, 2007
Lacey, WA
leadfoot;1201824 said:
Where in Burien did you see the MKIII? I own a burgandy supra in Burien. Mine doesnt run though.....

It was on Highway 518 not too far from SeaTac.... Saw it for just a moment while merging onto the highway. Seemed really clean, though!