Washington forcast: Rain, snow?, wind, rain, cold! GREEN!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I like this place... You know, I went for a walk with my brother to the Chapman Trail, a casualty of war, so they named the park after him, and the one thing I noted, immediately: *takes deep breath in* the air is SOOOO clean! I was like, it smells like laundry... Beautiful, crisp, cool, green... I love it... But... Rain... All day, everyday since I've been here... Its pouring now... And windy as heck... Some canadian cold front coming down... THANKS CANANANADA! So, maybe I will get lucky and see some snow? That would be cool...

Anyway, just updatin everyone... Im alive, in Washington, Puyalup/tacoma area... I saw a mark 2 supra and a green mark 4... No MKIIIs yet... Where ya'll at? Come on... I thought MKIIIs grew on trees here...

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
WTF, Canadian cold front? All our news stations are telling us its coming up from the south.

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
Ha! We were supposed to have snow today? If your around my neck of the woods Kirkland area come stop buy and Ill show you my Mk3! Were all in a state of build???

Ninja edit: F this wind!!!!

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
Reign_Maker;1201433 said:
Some canadian cold front coming down... THANKS CANANANADA!

:biglaugh: You're welcome!

We had mostly snow/ rain showers all day today. Now it seems to be rain only but supposedly it will be sunny over the weekend and into next week... with wind tho... and minus temperatures... fun times.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I just stepped out side and got beat up by some hail about the size of BBs... :p

Goin back to florida on monday... So I check the forcast for here and there... Looks like low 30s here and I'll be landing in mid 70s there... Neat!

Entropy

No Supra... For now ;)
Apr 10, 2007
Lacey, WA
It is nice up here..... There have been a few nice MkIII's and a few nice MkII's here in the Olympia area, and up Highway 101 a bit. Saw a really nice burgundy MkIII in Burien the other night, actually!

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Hey nice of you to stop by the area. Too bad a lot of us are on the right side of wa. Your lucky, my nick of the woods is looking at a high of 7 degrees on monday. It snowed and rained all afternoon so when i went out to get stuff from my truck a few minutes ago it was completely covered in ice.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Jake, I didn't know you were there! I would meet up with you but I am heading to work on my car tomorrow for a bit then have to head back. How long are you planning on staying?

Duane

Selz202

More than Regular Member
May 1, 2005
Black Diamond Wa
If you had told us earlier, we could have tried to set up a meet at XXX or something.

I kind of like the rain, it keeps everything clean and fresh feeling.

Tim

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
YEEEHAW YA'LL! Accent? What accent? ;)

I'll be here through the weekend, leaving on monday, in the morning... Its hard to just get out and about when you are visiting family, you are kinda ridin shotgun to thier schedule... Maybe next time I can work it out where I can meet a bunch of ya'll... My round trip ticket was only $318, so its not too bad... Maybe in the spring/summer I can make another trip up...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Jake, make sure you leave that cold rainy weather up there for them. I don't need any of it here since I have to have some block layed on monday. Thanks.