Washed the cars today. Supra was out ( plateless)..

Dan McBoost

I don't roll stock whips.
Apr 17, 2005
Supratown NY
www.mcboost.com
Thanks to everyone. Its nice to still have some fans, after I have been away from the forums for so long. Before I had a lack of time because of too much work. Recently I've been very busy with a family issue. As long as the weather is nice this year, I will be out and about with the mk3 again, and getting some new pics/videos. Free time is a rare thing lately, so I have a pile of parts for the mk3 (and a few more on the way), another for the mk2, and I just finished with the A8. I pushed that project forward since the A8 is my daily driver/winter rat, and I'm always in it. Last weekend a friend and I install H&R coil overs on it, and after tomorrows alignment( then the 19s will go back on), the A8 will be completed ( other than tinting the windows). I'm still a supra guy, and the mk3 will always be a "project car" of mine until I can make it fly or something:)

Dan McBoost

Apr 17, 2005
Supratown NY
www.mcboost.com
Shinobu said:
Very nice, Dan. Love the paint. :)

Thanks. Other than the side skirts, lip, front bumper and nose, it is all stock paint. I tend to keep my cars clean :hs:

DSC10742.jpg

Z

ztosupra

i've wanted to say this for a long time. dan, your car was one of the first mk3's i saw and i only wish that one day mine will get to half the level of yours. your car is absolutely awesome. i can't wait for the new video this summer

Dan McBoost

Apr 17, 2005
Supratown NY
www.mcboost.com
SupraOfDoom said:
Dan, you told me about this "Secret" part or parts you've got up yourselve awhile ago, stop toying! How long will you make us wait? I can keep a secret :ttiwwp:

As soon as it/they are in my hand, don't worry you will know.

And this thread does have pics. They are in the first post;)

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
your car is what got me into modding my car as yours was so clean. love those rims and what you have done to the body. soon mine will look that good hopefully

SD2JZA70

HardTunedMotorsports
Apr 5, 2005
San Marcos, CA
www.cardomain.com
Its really good to see your car again. That was definately one of the MK3's that really made me fall in love with the car back when I was just a youngster driving around my beat up MK2. Your car is definately the most beautiful example of a pre 89 mk3 that ive ever seen. I think if more pre 89 owners saw this they wouldnt be trying to do the 89+ conversion. What side skirts are those. I really like how subtle and clean they look. They really flow with the car well and dont look gawdy like most skirts.