wanting to give up

AnubisMK3

Jul 31, 2012
Milwaukee
I'm back in the supra game after a long time, bought an 87 n/a and have a 43 page restoration budget planned over 2 years. It's in good running condition now, but a full restoration is a daunting task. I can't give up, I've been waiting for 10+ years to get back in the game and I finally took the plunge. Some people question my love of the mk3 supra, and I have a hard time explaining why i love the car. In the end, even as a daily driver, there is no car like it.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Dan_Gyoba;1910035 said:
My alias just about everywhere except in the Supra community since 1996.

My email addy since 1995, back when you had to install the AOL cd, and listen to modem static, and "You've got mail!"

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
jetjock;1909484 said:
Meh, try daily driving one for 23 years. It gets old. My new car is superior in every way.
I can see that. Much as I love them, you gotta mix things up once in a while. Never thought I'd appreciate a luxury car, but for the brief time I drove the LS400, I kinda fell in love. I'll likely own another one someday.

MightyAl;1909494 said:
Wow that's a long time to daily a supra. What replaced it?
I believe it is a G37 of some sort if I recall correctly. Other than the sound of the engine, I'm inclined to believe it probably is superior to the Mk3 in most ways. Still can't get over the 7m sound. :)

supraguy@aol;1910435 said:
My email addy since 1995, back when you had to install the AOL cd, and listen to modem static, and "You've got mail!"
Ahh, back when the internet was newfangled and pron was blocky haha... Pretty sure the internet has been through at least 4 major revisions just in my (admittedly short) time dealing with it.