Wake up to a Police report???

7mgte1988

7M-Runner
Sep 22, 2008
Orlando
Well I guess someone is tryin to piss me off or god is woopin my ass from the past...iam not a big fan of cops cause they really dont do anything but this time i hope they can do something cause i really dont think its someone i know cause half my car would have been missing if it was....they only took the 4 12s and my CD player with my Tupac CD in it thats an ass whoopin there alone....And my danm window is busted i guess the stock alarm is an special feature to make u feel safe..
picture.php

charlesshen

Jun 5, 2007
orlando
dude that sucks probably the same Honda driving thieves that steal every thing else in Orlando that live around west colonial/pine hills junk yard off of forsyth rd
between ebans bend and grapeland trail has a blue supra with a glass

7mgte1988

7M-Runner
Sep 22, 2008
Orlando
The speakers really don't bother me to much... but what does its my CD and my window...If iam correct they should be back tonight cuz i dont think there too smart..:evil2:

Angry7M

Formerly redmaro
Sep 6, 2007
AZ
Is you supra a sound machine? 4 12's? lol

But hey its the downside of bumpin you stereo loud. And the stock alarm sucks, you should get an aftermarket one. I try to keep my little stereo system conservative and something that isnt to extreme.

enjoi.this

Formerly ChrisC
Aug 18, 2008
Kelowna, BC
A good detterant to thieves trying to steal sound systems is bolt/lock that sub box and deck in. The box I made for the supra would be a PITA for thieves to try and remove. Cant remove/rip the box out without removing the subs --> which are screwed in with T27 torques screws. Box is bolted to the floor with huge flat washers. 2 people are needed, 1 to hold the bolt from inside and one to undo the nylock nut from under the car.

Hopefully by the time this is all figured out someone will have noticed the thieves and put a cricket bat to theyre knees. Hope you have a little more luck in the future there man, gettin shit jacked sucks for sure. Your neighborhood doesnt seem to be the most thief friendly.. time to invest in a decent alarm with 2 way pager.

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
Hate to say this but the police aren't going to do anything to find your stuff. Happened to me about a month before i bought my supra. They pried the trunk open on my 86 and stole my sound system in there. I filed a police report as soon as i could and i even found out who did it. Dumbass lives somewhere three blocks away from me. I notified the police and they got around to searching his place when they felt like it (guy was on probation) and my stuff was sold already. I really just want to get him for the damage he did to my car but the police didnt tell me exactly where he lives. I barely want to drive it because i can hear the trunk bouncing up and down. End rant lol. Good luck with finding the idiots who did it... Maybe you can teach them a lesson.:evil2:

7mgte1988

7M-Runner
Sep 22, 2008
Orlando
redmaro;1344336 said:
Is you supra a sound machine? 4 12's? lol

But hey its the downside of bumpin you stereo loud. And the stock alarm sucks, you should get an aftermarket one. I try to keep my little stereo system conservative and something that isnt to extreme.

Well it used to be a sound machine 2 years ago...two of the subs were already blown

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
Around my hood people only break into cars of people they hate. Or people who hate them pay hoodlums to break into people's cars they hate to send a message. Rare are random people targeted because they don't know who is made or not.

Anth505

Failte
Apr 8, 2007
Toronto Ontario
csr ma71;1344738 said:
Around my hood people only break into cars of people they hate. Or people who hate them pay hoodlums to break into people's cars they hate to send a message. Rare are random people targeted because they don't know who is made or not.

??? :confused:

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
+1 for thieves being shot on sight, strangled, tied and beaten, castrated...etc.

The mentality that allows one to think theft is ever ok is something I can not for the life of me, comprehend.

Fuck thieves/vandals.