vpc&safc or lexus afm&safc

Greatdestroyer187

Dr.Greenthumb
Sep 12, 2011
New britian
just wondering which combo i should run on the car have all these parts but just tryn to figure out which would be more reliable and make the most power? I also have 550s to go with it.:1zhelp:

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
He wasnt giving you a link to the wire up of the VPC. Its just the pin out for your year car on there that you need. So you know which pins you need to splice into to get the signals you need. I think when I go to install mine, Im going to d oa write up on it, and have BOTH years in the same write up. Ill keep you updated. =]

Greatdestroyer187

Dr.Greenthumb
Sep 12, 2011
New britian
Good looks cuz when it comes to wiring im basicly use less with out sum thing to copy

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Oldschool.supracentral.com/htm/vpc.htm this is the write up I found for the pre 89 but its just for the vpc

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

http://oldschool.supracentral.com/htm/vpc.htm this is a write up for just the vpc

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
welcome. from the first post i assumed you had the 89+ link i just posted, which is why i just posted the 88 pinout

also you will have to add the resistors shown in the maftpro link, as the HAC and IAT and now controlled by the HKS unit.