Vote to see what photo gets printed first

Poc your favorite photo to be printed as a poster!

• PHOTO 1

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • PHOTO 2

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • PHOTO 3

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • PHOTO 4

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
OK !! I have someone that has sent me some good quality pics. Now I have narrowed them down to my 4 favorite ones. Based on resolution and look.
I want to see what you guys think I should print. They are numbered 1 - 4 so easy to vote. Lets see whats the favorite
If I did this correctly the Poll should have 4 choices. The photos are in order from left to right 1 - 4 they are also named 1.jpg 2.jpg ... like so.
Choose your favorite and it will be printed photographed and sent to the owner.. all the way from Florida to Lithuania !!

ok i messed up the Poll Supposed to say PICK not POC your favorite photo but you get the idea right??!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 36
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 35
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
I may print all 4... I still want other examples. You could get a free poster. The size is 24x30 that is a standard frame size so it would be easy to get a frame. I want at least 3 or 4 different colors. so send them to me!! Free posters not lasting long! These are printed on Semi-Gloss it really makes the colors pop. Its nice paper stock. These are printed with Pigment inks (think of the big Epson printers with 6 color cartridges. They are made to not fade in the sunlight. So they can hang in a garrage or with a nice frame in your house. Put your girlfriend (or boyfriend) in the pic and put it in the MAN or WOMAN cave!

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
So I printed all 4, Here is a photo of 1 before I cut it off the printer. They all came out great. I will be shiping them out soon as I can get good photos of them. After I get them off the printer my camera seems to put a glare on the photo so I am going to borrow a better camera..

what do you think....

Attachments

• SANY0013sm.jpg
    SANY0013sm.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 24

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
#4 from this guy, I really like pictures with slightly offset cars though. I'll PM you a link with my car, a picture I took.