Vizio TV, need some help

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Does anyone know how to factory reset these things? I bought a 32" LED vizio for $240 and it was off the display at wally world. Good tv, but the menu is locked. When I try to navigate it with either the remote or the side buttons, and select menu, it just exits the menu and goes back to the input it is set on. I've looked on the net and have tried the unplug and hold down the tvs power for a minute, but it didn't change it.

Any help is most appreciated.

Model is E320VP

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
never...EVER...buy a vizio TV. besides the fact that they are mainly retailed by walmart, ive hauled them, and seen the warehouses.

they are floor loaded on the trucks using clamp-style forklifs, handled very roughly, and the pile of returns going back is always 3x the size of new inventory. ive NEVER seen consumer electronics handled with such disregard. and ive hauled a shit-ton of them.

next time around, get phillips or sony. im not saying they are a better product, but they are handled with great care that ive seen.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
trucker;1735982 said:
never...EVER...buy a vizio TV. besides the fact that they are mainly retailed by walmart, ive hauled them, and seen the warehouses.

they are floor loaded on the trucks using clamp-style forklifs, handled very roughly, and the pile of returns going back is always 3x the size of new inventory. ive NEVER seen consumer electronics handled with such disregard. and ive hauled a shit-ton of them.

next time around, get phillips or sony. im not saying they are a better product, but they are handled with great care that ive seen.

Well for $240, it was cheap. It's for a spare bed room TV or its going to be for the pool house TV.