Vixens build thread!!!

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
MKIII VIXEN;1035790 said:
My car's feelings are hurt. Nobody ever comes to visit her, just that old, stinking blue car.:3d_frown:

I meant to say it woundn't be as much fun without all of the cars running
Vonda...what kind of flowers do you get a white supra anyway.

I'm sure glad Noah hasn't driven any of my cars....wait a minute!:3d_frown:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It's stored in my dungeon wrapped in a great big plastic bag.

Ric, Vonda isn't better at golf than you are. I've never seen you play, but I've seen her try and hit a golf ball............:yelrotflm

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Transmission is still slipping, well not really slipping. Sometimes when it is suppose to go into third, it goes into neutral and the rpms rev up. I'm on my way to WalMart to buy some gasoline and matches. I'll be right back. Does anyone need anything off of this car before it goes up in flames?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
gtsfirefighter;1038676 said:
Yes, the whole car.

I couldn't do that to you Ken, other Ken, original Ken, whatever your name is.................:biglaugh:

Miguel, I'm taking it back monday and letting him drive it to see if they can figure something out.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It has a detent cable, and it's adjusted all the way. I may need to get another one, because this one has been stretched once a long time ago when removing it for the first time. I don't know if that is causing it to do what it is doing, but it's something I'm going to talk to them about. Thanks.

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
i don't know how george's 92 is running, it hasn't been started since we pulled up his motor and tapped his exhaust mani studs.
mine runs just fine, but i still hate the stock injectors. can't wait until i can get another set of 550's to lay down some more power.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States