Vir holiday laps

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
im trying to see if anyone would be interested in coming to VIR this week november 12th this friday. ive been up there a few times for this event and had a blast. but i was always the only supra. let me know if any of yall would like to come and ill try and findout more information.

well next week At VIR raceway they are having holidays laps at the track. pay about 25 dollars and you get about 30 mins on a 3 mile track also can get up to some pretty high speeds its on november 12th we should try and get alot of people to meet up there.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

it is a benefit for the salvation army that will take place on november 12th at VIR 3.27 mile track most of the time you will reach sppeds around 100 at least i did in my n/a. it will last from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. sessions will last from 25 to 30 minutes. the cost is $25 cash or donations of $25 worth of unwrapped toys or non parishable foods.

also F and S photography will be donating free 8 by 10 color picture to every vehicle that particaptes. And TMI will be giving rides in the ARIEL ATOM for 10 dollar donations.

just spread the word and come to this event will be a great time. and we can educate people about what real super cars are. the SUPRA.lol