Video of a 1jz I found Sometime Ago

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Sorry if this is a repost.

I found this clip, sometime ago, googling supra oriented stuff. I found it in the strangest of places on some "dj's" website in the misc. download section.:aigo:

Synopsis:

Its a single turbo 1jz vs domestics.

If nebody has any info on this car please post.

Code:
http://files.filefront.com/1JZPWRfuz/;4593785;;/fileinfo.html

please change .fuz to .rar

and the passord=p@ssword

Enjoy

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
Yeah, that video had like a hundred page debate about the domestics pulling on him and him defending that he beat them.

His best 1/4 time he ever posted on SF was in the low 12s I believe.

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
great video... im seriously considering a 1jz swap in the near future... with the help of a few friends :) cant wait

B

Boostaddctn

Yeah thats Mikes video, he is 1jz-power on SF, at the time it was on a T04B, but since then he is 1.5JZ w/ a PT71 now and you can see him representing the Bay Area around the streets around here also... aight peace

ps- yeah he was the one everyone didn't believe he had a 1jz back then because it was only urbano and some other asshat that had one, then the video came out and everyone just called BS on him, but I guess thats the way the internet works...

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Boostaddctn said:
Yeah thats Mikes video, he is 1jz-power on SF, at the time it was on a T04B, but since then he is 1.5JZ w/ a PT71 now and you can see him representing the Bay Area around the streets around here also... aight peace

ps- yeah he was the one everyone didn't believe he had a 1jz back then because it was only urbano and some other asshat that had one, then the video came out and everyone just called BS on him, but I guess thats the way the internet works...

So ppl would not believe he had a 1jz?? ...weired...

B

Boostaddctn

suprastanger507mgte said:
So ppl would not believe he had a 1jz?? ...weired...

Yup, no one believed it, so whatever, it was also Mike that came up w/ the BAS slogan of "Represent" cause we got to represent the mk3s man, the underdog :) aight peace

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
thanks to ayemate for his help with the site. I could download it from there, but not from the original thread. AWESOME races!!!!