(VIDEO) nothing turns on on the dashboard,full battery

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
D7MSupra;1472056 said:
Triple check all the connections. Check all the fuses and relays 4 the ignition. I would think its a connection tho bc nothing turns on. Typical supra owner for ya:3d_frown:

Did you miss the part where he shorted it out?
fify

ehletitrain

Sweet Talker
Aug 6, 2009
Downey, CA
www.facebook.com
checked every singal fuse and they are fine. weird thing whem i connect the light tester to the neg then press it against the manifold the light turned on like it has a positive running through. but all the fuses r fine.

7mLove

Addict
Nov 11, 2009
Barksdale AFB, Louisiana United States
ehletitrain;1472280 said:
checked every singal fuse and they are fine. weird thing whem i connect the light tester to the neg then press it against the manifold the light turned on like it has a positive running through. but all the fuses r fine.

did you check to see if you didnt drain your battery when you shorted it out...also doesnt what you said above mean you have a short somewhere still in there and all the current is running through the manni

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
sigh

cheak the main chassie siganle wire it is blue goes to the batteir some times this will come loose or the crimp has gone bad and it just held on by teh wire caseing

chow

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
7mLove;1472285 said:
did you check to see if you didnt drain your battery when you shorted it out...also doesnt what you said above mean you have a short somewhere still in there and all the current is running through the manni

Thats happen to me before. All i needed was a jump.

ehletitrain

Sweet Talker
Aug 6, 2009
Downey, CA
www.facebook.com
D7MSupra;1472056 said:
Triple check all the connections. Check all the fuses and relays 4 the ignition. I would think its a connection tho bc nothing turns on. Typical supra for ya:3d_frown:

everything is hooked up great. i searched and searched and i cannont find where the relays are.