Very Young Help!!!

HatchSex

Ma70
May 5, 2007
Jacksonville, NC
I am 16, and I live in Jacksonville, NC (away from any one with a nice supra willing to lend a hand).I have a beautiful red 89' NA targa with nice chunky sawblades, bad interior due to a previous owners smoking addiction, and a new (to me) 7m-ge with 80k on it. The engine it came with had blown bearings on the connection rod(s) not to mention 173,873 miles on the odometer. I need social bonding to anyone with advice. Im newb with an undieing love for anything MKIII!!!

Last edited:

supraman24

Trooper
Apr 12, 2007
Prattville, Alabama
I have an '89 MKIII targa NA-T. I have had my fair share of problems and I'll be willing to help you with anything that I can. I am the same as you in the problem w/ not too many MKIII guys around...just send me a PM if you have any questions...I may not give you the best answer, but I'll try to help as much as I can. Rock the Supra dude!

HatchSex

Ma70
May 5, 2007
Jacksonville, NC
Thanks, the car should be on the road soon! I dont want to rush anyone doing free work on my engine. :biglaugh:
By that I mean im waiting for him to put in the new engine.

I cry to sleep till the day i drive my 5spd mkiii!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

supraman24

Trooper
Apr 12, 2007
Prattville, Alabama
I fired mine up today, but I had oil coming out of the BOV so I am gonna have to either do a swap to a 7MGTE or just rebuild the 7MGE w/ turbo internals and do a downsizing from the 550's in it now to some smaller 440's. After that I'll be boosted again!

HatchSex

Ma70
May 5, 2007
Jacksonville, NC
Well than i wish i lived in iowa!:biglaugh: Sorry, i do happen to see quite few around but the people that drive them usually dont even know what they really have!!!!!:rant2: