Very sexy FFIM

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
Hey fellas, just got the FFIM back from the powder coater, thought I would throw some new pics up for you guys to check out. If you like it, I am in the Misc Vendors section.

Attachments

• PowerTripFFIM-2.jpg
    PowerTripFFIM-2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 186
  • PowerTripFFIM-3.jpg
    PowerTripFFIM-3.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 111
  • PowerTripFFIM-4.jpg
    PowerTripFFIM-4.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 84
  • PowerTripFFIM-5.jpg
    PowerTripFFIM-5.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 121

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
Justin said:
Just for sheer curiosity, if I were to send you a FFIM what would that cost? the powder coating.

I honestly don't know, I got this one done for free. I have a buddy who has a buddy who does powder coating. I think I used all my favors up on this one:-(
I'de be happy to ask for you, hit me up via PM so I can remember who you are.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
PowerTrip Performance said:
I honestly don't know, I got this one done for free. I have a buddy who has a buddy who does powder coating. I think I used all my favors up on this one:-(
I'de be happy to ask for you, hit me up via PM so I can remember who you are.
Like I said man, Just curious :)

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
suprarich said:
Get one of those flow tested, it will help your cause greatly. Looks nice!

Just came across a place that does flow testing today, I'll check them out Monday. But as I have mentioned before...it is stock runners, as is a Ron R. manifold, blended out very nicely like a Ron Ram., tapered plenum like a Ron Ram, how much different could the numbers really be? One thing I can say for sure...it will be better than stock. Stay tuned.

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
suprarich said:
Sure it will be better than stock, but most of the general masses always seam to want numbers.

Yeah, I feel 'ya $uprarich, I'll work on it. Its just kinda hard to justify spending more time and money on these considering the rewards are very slim. Most guys just want to talk the talk, but not $$walk the walk$$:icon_bigg

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
All you would have to do is one, then use the same number for all of them. But like me, I think you do it for more than just the money rewards.

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
suprarich said:
All you would have to do is one, then use the same number for all of them. But like me, I think you do it for more than just the money rewards.

Correcto-mundo !!! I do it because it makes people happy, and opens up some doors for them. The little bit of money is not worth the big hassle. Wish I had a China connection, I'de send the blueprints over to those suckas and have them mass produced for pennies on the dollar, collect the cash while sittin by the pool. lol.

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Looks very good!

Just for refence to properly flow one you realy need to have a plating system that isolates each runner per test. The guy who did one of mine had some ideas but I never had the time or spare cash to make up somthing to flow them. HTH

Seth