Venom 550cc Fuel Injectors

Kyle87T

Banned
Aug 4, 2005
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
DO.......NOT.........BUY THEM.

It has been discussed here on more than 100 occasions. The spray pattern is crap and there is no consistency between the size of injectors.

You get what you pay for...

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
juggernaut said:
What is the final verdict on Venom 550cc Fuel Injectors are they reliable if bought new from the dealer? If not,which manufactory is?

Final verdict? Stay the hell away from those injectors man. :3d_frown:

Here's a thread for you from SF to read up on: Boink.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
i like to think our injectors are top notch. in the 5-6yrs we have been selling precision injectors we have yet to have one come back failed.

they are a little more expensive at $420/set (580cc-880cc) but they are pre tested, sold in matched sets, and have a 1yr warranty.

rc makes nice injectors as well. venom wouldnt even be a choice for me.

SuprAng

Garage Queen VV
Apr 4, 2005
Toronto, ON
i have some venoms that i had on the car w/ 20 pounds, but I got them way back when. I flow tested them they came out ok, but i wouldn't risk buying another set. They are for sale if anyones interested, 680s.

CarlosPTR210

Apr 5, 2006
Calexico,CA
www.ptr.com.mx
I blow up one engine because that sinjectors, so I buy a RC injectors, if you want it, I can sell to you at half price :biglaugh: hahahahahahahah

p802133_1.jpg

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
SuprAng said:
i have some venoms that i had on the car w/ 20 pounds, but I got them way back when. I flow tested them they came out ok, but i wouldn't risk buying another set. They are for sale if anyones interested, 680s.

You would actually do that to a fellow Supra owner?? :3d_frown:

I wouldn't trust a Venom no matter how well someone says they flow.

SuprAng

Garage Queen VV
Apr 4, 2005
Toronto, ON
starscream5000 said:
You would actually do that to a fellow Supra owner?? :3d_frown:

I wouldn't trust a Venom no matter how well someone says they flow.

Don't question my integrity. They are flow tested with proof. I would've sold them cheap but whatever, not for sale, i'll prob keep running them, since I didn't end up going with a bigger turbo.

spoolint78

Representing T.O
Mar 30, 2005
T.O
i can vouch for ang.
his set was the only set that actually flowed what they were suppose to.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
SuprAng said:
Don't question my integrity. They are flow tested with proof. I would've sold them cheap but whatever, not for sale, i'll prob keep running them, since I didn't end up going with a bigger turbo.

If you ever do decide to sell them, I would post a picture of the flow charts along with the injectors at the time of the sale that way everyone won't be as skeptical.

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
you guys do realize ang is an old time elder like me. we've been trolling the supra scene since before F&F ricerized our cars.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
And that has to do with what?

What I'm saying is, if he tries to sell them on here (and at the moment he isn't), he's going to have a hard time of it since Venom hase received a bad rep. and it is well known. Thus the need for the flow sheets to prove the injectors he's selling are genuine, good flowing pieces. ;)