vegas shops

boosthard

booster
May 19, 2007
las vegas nevada
hello i have a problem with my turbo or something on my 89 and no one can figure it out im tryin to find a really good import shop or someone who knos there stuff in vegas so if someone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. please include any numbers etc.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I agree with Terror... Give LVFinalStage a call.

Tony is GREAT!

They are also the home of two MkIIIs that currently hold the SILV record for the 7MGTE: Tony Orta's 7MGTE powered MkIII has the record at 9.97 in the quarter-mile.
Rey has the 7MGTE HP record at more than 900whp.

I think those guys should be able to help you out.

Oldskoolturbo

Heavy Right Foot
Feb 10, 2007
Las Vegas
Tony has been cool to me in the few stops ive made by his shop.. The guy knows supra's inside and out.

it is nice to see that there are more proud supra owners out here in vegas then i originally thought.

terror

Antibliss
Jun 13, 2008
Alaska
hvyman;1236950 said:
any meets go down besides silv?
theres
meets every thursday at the in and out on sahara with the occasional mkiv but the majority are just subies and evos, we should definitely organize an mkiii meet though

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
im down dude. i wanna meet up with some mk3s here since i just moved here. theres no lv supras site huh. everyone just posts here.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
ya same here we should meet up on sat or sun night. i wanna check out some mk3's in town.