Vegas!!!! MK3's smack Talk/update on travellers heading to Vegas

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
SD2JZA70;976860 said:
::shrug:: Its been a long time since you posted the details, thats why I put the ? mark. Anyways, what are the odds that we can get you, Nate and Ron down to Vegas to give us some competition?

LOL, you DO remember that this IS a smack talk thread right? :biglaugh:

Radials slicks, whatever, 60fts are what matters. I don't care if you run snow tires, bring it.

Oh, I found your trophy!

p976867_1.jpg

Duane

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
If i were to make that long trek with that car, you best believe the auto setup would get pulled from the drag car fro the trip....lol. Then i could guarantee a win for the 7m's ;)

In all honesty though, i'd be lucky enough to fly into vegas this year though....Dunno if i'll be able to make it....Its still too early to tell.

EDIT - holy shit that is funny Duane, who made it??

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Slow66;976868 said:
If i were to make that long trek with that car, you best believe the auto setup would get pulled from the drag car fro the trip....lol. Then i could guarantee a win for the 7m's ;)

In all honesty though, i'd be lucky enough to fly into vegas this year though....Dunno if i'll be able to make it....Its still too early to tell.

EDIT - holy shit that is funny Duane, who made it??

I had Tanya help me with it last year when we had a big 7M battle in the SF section hahahaha. I have one for the 1J guys too :biglaugh:

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Duane - Funny you should have that graphic. I've been wanting to present the drag awards with a couple of drag queens actually at the show to help hand out the trophies.

"And now, to help me hand out the drag awards... DRAG QUEENS!"

I would love to see the faces on those MkIV guys.

SD2JZA70

HardTunedMotorsports
Apr 5, 2005
San Marcos, CA
www.cardomain.com
upgradedsupra;976867 said:
LOL, you DO remember that this IS a smack talk thread right? :biglaugh:

Radials slicks, whatever, 60fts are what matters. I don't care if you run snow tires, bring it.

Oh, I found your trophy!

p977005_1.jpg

Duane
I couldnt stop laughing when I saw that! Back on track, what about Jawsgear? We need him to get in on the action as well. I dont want to just pull up and make one run for the trophy. It will be much more fun knocking you guys off one by one. Ill even go smaller on the turbo to help the guys with the 7M handicap!

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
Jason (Tun_X) will be competing for the "most parts Broken" and "sad looking car on trailer" awards, Who wants to join him? I would but I stand no chance. :)

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
btw yesterday was APRIL FOOLS! i aint got any secret weapons or crazy mods. though i DO have Exedy Twin Plate which will go in soon and finally lay down somethign over 600RWHP. not sure if i will race this year or not. but if i do, im promising myself and everyone watching i WILL finally break out of the 14's!!!! ;)

though i gotta root for the home team. GO DARIAN!!! SoCal 2J's FTMFW! :)

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
boostadikt;977086 said:
Jason (Tun_X) will be competing for the "most parts Broken" and "sad looking car on trailer" awards, Who wants to join him? I would but I stand no chance. :)

Its ok I have lost of extra parts

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
SD2JZA70;977005 said:
I couldnt stop laughing when I saw that! Back on track, what about Jawsgear? We need him to get in on the action as well. I dont want to just pull up and make one run for the trophy. It will be much more fun knocking you guys off one by one. Ill even go smaller on the turbo to help the guys with the 7M handicap!

hahahahaha, I will be happy to take that trohpy of jelly beans lol. We gonna be doing some practice runs up in Norcal before Vegas. All I can say is bring it and bring it hard because when the smoke settles, and the crowd is done cheering your just gonna see a bunch of 7m guys standing in the parking lot crying.:biglaugh::naughty:

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
:icon_evil
boostadikt;977498 said:
^^Lol, better take them all

you know I will !! I recall correctly my pile of extra parts has saved your ass more than once

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
upgradedsupra;976758 said:
How so and why? I will do fine the way it is. :icon_bigg

Because I only know of two MA70's that have hit 9's. And I don't even know who one is. You have a beast of an engine, release its anger!

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Nick Stonawski;976433 said:
This year i aint fuckin around either! Been up to no good too. In my garage:

Weld Wheels
MT Racing Slicks
CF Driveshaft
TRD LSD
Exedy Twin Plate
Scatter shield
AEM EMS

Car gets caged this summer.

ALL YOU BOW DOWN!!! SOCAL IS TAKING HOME GOLD THIS YEAR!!!!!

Now just upgrade the driver and your car will be ftw! :biglaugh: JK hehehe