Vegas!!!! MK3's smack Talk/update on travellers heading to Vegas

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
upgradedsupra;1139204 said:
The quote is correct but not the right time factor. ;) That was me speaking of THIS year, not a few years ago as insinuated by Vansupra.

Don, I guess I will have to dig up a time slip. You ran against me and it was not "4 years ago"., trust me.

The funny thing is that you say a 9 second car. You need to make up your mind. I ran an 11.00 and you said I had a "11 second car".(which I did of course), now you say I have a "9 second car'" but am running 10's. :icon_conf I didn't "barely" get in the 10's. A 10.2 last time I checked, is deep 10's. That was my first pass, just to clarify it for you. It seems that you always have something to add and it's never positive.

Jeff, I did say 9's but again, I was speaking of this year and I can't now. :cry: I guess I will be in the 9's next year and I will be happy with that.

Back on Vegas racing

Vegas people/racers:

I hope you do good this year in Vegas. Don't count on winning against Tony though. :biglaugh: Whining maybe, but winning.......:nono:

Duane

UGS, you're bleeding so much drivel out of every orriface of your body that it's all starting to sound like rusty bubbles.

Now, let me enlighten you...Actions speak louder than words...Never mind the he said, she said, you're wrong and I'm right hocus pocus..

Like they say, If you can't dazzle'm with brilliance, baffle'm with bullshit..So far in all honesty the latter is all I've heard..lol..

:biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
VanSupra;1139397 said:
Now, let me enlighten you...Actions speak louder than words

Like they say, If you can't dazzle'm with brilliance, baffle'm with bullshit..So far in all honesty the latter is all I've heard..lol..

:biglaugh:

Yup, when put in a corner and you want to avoid the truth in the response given, come back with something else. :3d_frown:

Action: I raced at the track. :icon_conf

No BS here. I ran a 10.2 on first pass with my T88 and got one more pass out of it before blowing the turbo to pieces. New turbo/set-up, I got a half of pass in with more than 100 RWHP more through the auto. No bullshit there, just facts.

Duane

PS: Here are some facts: My car broke and it's still faster than your best. ;) Ball's in your court. :icon_bigg

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
upgradedsupra;1139435 said:
Yup, when put in a corner and you want to avoid the truth in the response given, come back with something else. :3d_frown:

No BS here. I ran a 10.2 on first pass with my T88 and got one more pass out of it before blowing the turbo to pieces. New turbo/set-up, I got a half of pass in with more than 100 RWHP more through the auto. No bullshit there, just facts.

Duane

PS: Here are some facts: My car broke and it's still faster than your best. ;) Ball's in your court. :icon_bigg

Your car is a one hit wonder.

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
besttrans;1139595 said:
Keith,

Just make the $250 check out to "BESTTRANS / SLOW66"
Thank You and have a great day!

shawn

Sorry Shawn, No check for 2nd place. Besides the check has already been written and it is paid to the order of JawsGear. :icon_bigg

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
upgradedsupra;1139435 said:

Duane

You never cease to amaze me on how well you can corner me and put me in my place. You little dickens you..lol..

Fix your car and get to Vegas 08. A head gasket and small indentation should have been fixed a day and a half ago..Sounds like you have a hell of alot of unfinished buisness you have to tend to..Now quit talking back, humble yourself and get the job done. Quit making us Canadians sound like we're only good for making up excuses..:nono:

YeeeHaaaaaaaaaaa!

On another note I would like to add $500 cash CAD to the SILV winners pot for the fastest 7M powered MKIII Supra with no class restrictions and unlimited mods. Whoever is handling this part of the event can PM me and I will forward payment via paypal or any other means required. A copy of the SILV 08 DVD and a reciept would be nice..lol..

Regards Don.

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
VanSupra;1139760 said:
You never cease to amaze me on how well you can corner me and put me in my place. You little dickens you..lol..

Fix your car and get to Vegas 08. A head gasket and small indentation should have been fixed a day and a half ago..Sounds like you have a hell of alot of unfinished buisness you have to tend to..Now quit talking back, humble yourself and get the job done. Quit making us Canadians sound like we're only good for making up excuses..:nono:

YeeeHaaaaaaaaaaa!

On another note I would like to add $500 cash CAD to the SILV winners pot for the fastest 7M powered MKIII Supra with no class restrictions and unlimited mods. Whoever is handling this part of the event can PM me and I will forward payment via paypal or any other means required. A copy of the SILV 08 DVD and a reciept would be nice..lol..

Regards Don.

Why is everyone so scared of the little 2J, is it because the oh so mighty 7M has not proven itself yet? You know there is a reason they did not use that motor in a mkiv. See Duane your fix could have been paid for.

SD2JZA70

HardTunedMotorsports
Apr 5, 2005
San Marcos, CA
www.cardomain.com
upgradedsupra;1138998 said:
ANY engine would have done the same thing. ;)
I didnt say anything about it being a 7M issue. Im well aware of the power level in which a stock 2J starts to lift the head. I just had to overnight parts to get my slug ready for the smackdown so no excuses. Toss that ole 7M back together and get that thing down to Vegas!

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
jawsgear;1139788 said:
Why is everyone so scared of the little 2J, is it because the oh so mighty 7M has not proven itself yet? You know there is a reason they did not use that motor in a mkiv. See Duane your fix could have been paid for.

Speaking for myself, it's not really a matter of being scared of the mighty 2JZ and it's awsome proven power. I'd like to see the 7M get some of the respect it deserves. The potential is definately there for some decent power..

:)

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
VanSupra;1139847 said:
Speaking for myself, it's not really a matter of being scared of the mighty 2JZ and it's awsome proven power. I'd like to see the 7M get some of the respect it deserves. The potential is definately there for some decent power..

:)

Since when did the 7m deserve any respect? :biglaugh:

Angry7M

Formerly redmaro
Sep 6, 2007
AZ
bigaaron;1139865 said:
Since when did the 7m deserve any respect? :biglaugh:
It deserved respect in 1987.... now it just deserves to be scrapped, melted down, and turned into 30+ mpg cars. :biglaugh:

30+ MPG??? WOW we're not driving Aveo's here you know......

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
LOL, it is called the "MK3's smack talk", so I figured I would talk some smack. :evil2:
No, I am not going to back it up. :biglaugh:

I just took my new mk3 (stock 1jz with a single) for a first drive tonight, I have not driven I Supra I personally own since the day after Vegas last year, when 2 friends helped me push my 7m car for a 1/4 mile to a freeway offramp. :biglaugh:

Last edited:

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
VanSupra;1139886 said:
lol aaron, and to think I bought 7M parts from you..Hope they're not sabotaged..hahahaha

hahaha, I still help 7m owners out as much as possible....
Out of pity mostly. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

(honestly I have more respect for Duane's 7m then any 2jz I have ever seen, because I know how hard it must be to build something like that and have it stay together)

simpsons7s

Its pronounced Nu-clear..
Oct 9, 2005
Riverside, Ca.
bigaaron;1139890 said:
hahaha, I still help 7m owners out as much as possible....
Out of pity mostly. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Damn, I don't want to know how much pity I've gotten out of you then:3d_frown:

lol......If you could only keep your snout togeather in vegas last year:biglaugh:

And just remember, this pity engine of mine is going to rock all those big bad 2jz's, cause if not I am setting it on fire and pissing on the ashes.

Last edited:

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
simpsons7s;1139987 said:
Damn, I don't want to know how much pity I've gotten out of you then:3d_frown:

lol......If you could only keep your snout togeather in vegas last year:biglaugh:

And just remember, this pity engine of mine is going to rock all those big bad 2jz's, cause if not I am setting it on fire and pissing on the ashes.

hahahahahaha, did your get some testing in?