vandalized / robbed

BlindRonin

Where are my pants!
Feb 27, 2006
St. Louis Missouri
upper i/m, t/b distributor, plug wires, fuel rail, i have all of this if you want to pay shipping ill send it let me take some pics to see if this is what you need? its for an N/A right? I would send it free but money is tight right now

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
wtf these guys were like pro.. that stuff takes some time to access too.. wow im actually suprised....

sorry to hear about your mother and the whole situation, about the oral surgery.. just move to canada for a few months and you've got your problem solved :]

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
That's ridiculous that medi-cal doesn't think you need dental work. Push with them, get some action. If they still don't approve try taking it to a higher lvl. Don't take shit laying down, fight back. I hope it works out for you.

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
BlindRonin;928800 said:
upper i/m, t/b distributor, plug wires, fuel rail, i have all of this if you want to pay shipping ill send it let me take some pics to see if this is what you need? its for an N/A right? I would send it free but money is tight right now

hey AF1JZ sent me 60$ to fix my car... and you mentioned above items.. Do you have paypal? and how much to ship all above items? Thanks friend..

-Ryan