Valentine's Day............

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
.........................How was everyone's?

Mine and Doward's was decent. I made him dinner (ham, mashed potatoes, and spicy baked green beans), he bought me Guitar Hero World Tour for the XBox 360. I've already completely beat it on Easy, now working my way through it *as the bassist* in Medium.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Well went to a wedding, was best man. Then went to her place watched a movie, I brought her chocolate covered strawberries. Only sucks that she had to babysit(planned ahead before we started dating), but she is off work on monday, so tomorrow is kinda a late valentines.
So I had fun, enjoyed myself a lot.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
It was ok. I really don't care to celebrate Venereal Disease day as I think it is just an excuse to sell $15 hallmark cards that make noise... By the logic and reasoning of why we celebrate valentines day, I would only have to show love for my significant other one day out of the year. That's stupid.

/pointless rant.

Anyway, I bought the GF a pair of diamond and jade earrings.

She brought me out to our local sushi bar where I had mouth sex with many raw fish. She also did other things for me that won't be mentioned. ;)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Eh, started off ok. I went out on a date last night to see *gasp* Friday the 13th. Let down of course. Then went to dinner, heh, cheapstuff. The proceeded to have...um... fun, I guess. Got home around 3am. I don't think my neck has ever hurt so bad without having any identifying marks... how strange.

My mom bought me roses (how sweet, ack) and a chocolate cake, which has given me a horrible toothache.

Have my kids tonight, so no going out for me. I am in too much pain anyway :(

pparrigo

India Delta OneZero Tango
Feb 12, 2008
WNY
Lamented not having a significant other, took my Bronco to the car wash to meet my friend and his new Challenger R/T, then we came back here and played some Halo 3, Forza 2, and Ghost Recon. Now I'm doing my system dynamics homework. Valentines Day is useless... :p

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
Well, the day started off decent....then the roommates came home shortly after I made dinner, and I got abandoned for fucking Halo.

So his strawberries and whipped topping dessert is sitting on the kitchen counter, and I'm about to head to sleep.

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
Busy day today. My son's "new" car showed up last evening-92 Lexus SC300
5 speed. Got it on here about a week ago from Trent in Austin, great shape and another project car in the works. Bought my wife a new puppy this afternoon-a Belgian Malinois-hopefully she will be a good addition. Our old friend "Holiday" an alaskan malamute passed away last march and the house has been rather empty since then. Went out to dinner tonight and now I'm
back on line.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Sam put my re-covered seats back in the Supra for me, plus he let me sleep in till 11 (haven't done that since before Chloe was born), and he cooked me dinner and gave me a massage :)

He's got a 47" LG LCD on its way as a part bday/part vday pressie... (rented, as I am a tightass and have no money lol)

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Mine is still not over, I went to a longerie party at a club, and am meeting my bartender later on for breakfast/diner when she gets back into town. 1st year I have ever done anything on VD other than eating with family and staying in.

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
Surprised my GF with a trip somewhere...didn't say what or where.

Arranged wine and flowers and other fun stuff at a local Victorian bed and breakfast before we got there.
Had a really nice time and hung out with the other guests as well.

Finally popped the question if you get my drift. The ring was burning a hole in my pocket for some time now. We have been together for almost 3 years now & we have a great relationship.

Oh and breakfast was excellent also.
We decided that one day we will open our own bed and breakfast.

So that's my V-day tale. :)

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
Piratetip;1248226 said:
Surprised my GF with a trip somewhere...didn't say what or where.

Arranged wine and flowers and other fun stuff at a local Victorian bed and breakfast before we got there.
Had a really nice time and hung out with the other guests as well.

Finally popped the question if you get my drift. The ring was burning a hole in my pocket for some time now. We have been together for almost 3 years now & we have a great relationship.

Oh and breakfast was excellent also.
We decided that one day we will open our own bed and breakfast.

So that's my V-day tale. :)

Congratulations! Hope you have a great life together.

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
Thanks SWD!

I am glad that we are finally moving forward with it, I have a really good feeling about it.

Which is good because lately I have been down on myself for a lot of things. I am beginning to wish I had taken a different career path. Graduated with a Bachelors in Automotive Engineering last spring. Lost my job to mass layoffs in December.
Have been looking for work since, and have found nothing. It is becoming really depressing and will have to defer my loans soon or my savings will be gone.
Anyway I hope my outlook will become more positive, because something needs to change soon.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
DsBetterHalf;1247900 said:
Well, the day started off decent....then the roommates came home shortly after I made dinner, and I got abandoned for fucking Halo.

So his strawberries and whipped topping dessert is sitting on the kitchen counter, and I'm about to head to sleep.

John - VERY poor judgement ;)