V35 GTR in Perth, Aus runs an 11.67

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
I kinda of like it, kind of don't. I'm sure its a blast to drive, but for $70K I could probably turn my supra into an AWD car with more power.

This just makes me upset at Toyota, why the hell have they not released a flagship car?!? They have loads of money! I wonder if the Toyota FT-HS will see the light of day.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Toyota are not focussing on the high end and performance side of things anymore... Their market is family cars. I heard this from the CEO of Toyota Australia when I asked him the exact same question.

Lexus will be the one to bring out something to compete with the 35... And most indicators point to the LFA.

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
im a toyota fan through and through but this particular nissan has got my attention for a few reasons, its so stinken fast on most tracks that it puts the wind up top end porsches, its designed to look different to most of the mass produced crap we're shovel fed every day to be the new direction in cars. As for its reliability well see in the future but its a definate step forward unlike the toyota team who are pretty much sitting back pulling themselves thinking about the next people mover instead of continueing where the jz series supra left off.

UkiSash

no mor sup :(
Jul 12, 2005
Weth CT
I wouldn't mind the 34... or the 33.... hehe i drive a FWD 4DR Skyline for a DD :D the max has identical interiors to one of those R30somethings... oh well who cares...

back on topic... the car is just. Actually i was going to say something nice but i just looked at some pictures..................... its ugly.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
There is also fk all room in the engine bay to allow for modification... I know this is a Nissan thing, but come on, it will be a fair few months, maybe even a year, before we start to see these with anything other than stock parts....