using relay on EFI fues?

KTM530

Supramania Contributor
Jan 24, 2011
santa rosa
does anyone see a problem using a relay to kill power to the EFI fuse after key off to erase learned fuel curves? I am having a hell of a time with TCCS learning after a couple miles around town "25". its irritating to have to stop, pull over and take out the fuse, wait and reinstall, so it will stop controlling my maft pro. afterwards everything works great for a few trips.
is this a stupid idea? is there another remedy?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Why would you make 3 left turns to go right (wiring in a relay) instead of just continuing to pull the fuse for 30 seconds? Why are you erasing FT anyway?

KTM530

Supramania Contributor
Jan 24, 2011
santa rosa
I have come to the conclusion that just because i can put a supra together does not mean i can make it run correctly. It has become a anger maker and i want to shoot it with my AR15.
Is there a Supramania member hear in the bay area that has the necessary skills to tune a maft pro?If not a member can anyone refer me to a reputable shop? I am not asking for free service i can and will throw money at it for some results. I am just going to start driving my KTM again. My shoulder is useful again.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Why are taking it out? Why do you want to get rid FT? There are MAFT-Pro threads around, they might be able to help. I don't use it.