Using ABS in conversion

MA70AEROTOP

Sep 24, 2008
Perth
Hello guys

Im running a 1JZGTE and JZA70 engine bay and engine looms in my MA70 now ive got all the compnants for the ABS still in the car so want to run that also have the correct r154 sensor question is there is a few wires that come out of the MA70 abs computer that I dont know what to do with for eg the ECT WIRE adn the NL and PL see the diagram attached. The sensor ive got is a Factory JZA70 sensor 3 Wire

Attachments

• abs..JPG
    abs..JPG
    191.9 KB · Views: 18

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
Well the NL and PL are only for automatic transmissions, it says (a/t) if you look. Meaning your car wont have this. You will have a neutral safety switch on the clutch for a 5 speed. If it was an auto to 5 speed conversion you will either need to route the wires from the harness to the neutral safety switch or just hot wire them. If you hot wire them be careful I almost put mine through the back wall of my shop the other day when I was testing if the battery still had enough charge to start the car and had it in gear. As for the other one it says ect which is the auto transmission computer so again you should not have to worry about that.