Urgent Advice.. Please!

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Hi all, I really need everyones advice on what could be a crucial decision and I need some serious advice.

I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. I’ve seen some of the usual signs…. If the phone rings and I answers, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask who she’s been out with he just says that they are some friends form work and that I don’t know them.

I stay up and wait for her when she is out and I’ve looked out the window a few times for the taxi she would get coming home from a night out but I never see it and she walks down the driveway. Anyway I never approach the subject with her though.

I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my Supra next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment when the car pulled up and she got out and I was crouching behind my car that I noticed a bit of surface rust near the edge of the door handle. Is this something I can fix or should I take it to a professional for removal? I desperately need advice.

Thanks ahead of time... :icon_conf

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
LOL - take it to a professional, that way it'll be done right. You'll be better off just replacing the entire door, I expect, but remember to pull your lock cylinder so that you don't need to rekey the new one.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
At first, I was like damn that sucks. Then I read the line with the rust in it and was cracking up. So funny, I told my wife and she laughed too.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
OneJoeZee said:
I wanna laugh but I heard this joke just last week on another forum.

I hope you guys know it's a joke.

Hah yeah, sorry man. I guess you are the Internet King... :icon_razz

I figure most the people who look down on advice seekers here will enjoy it.

Grim, thanks for the advice on the door.