Upholstery shops in C. Florida

robeats91t

237lbs. of Ballast
Jun 4, 2005
Tampa, FL
Can anyone recommend any upholstery shops in central Florida? Gainesville, Tampa, Orlando...anywhere near these cities. I'd love to get my seats redone, or at least do some damage control...my passenger front seat has succumbed to sun damage, and the foam is coming out like crazy. Plus the bolsters on both front seats are starting to show their age.

If anyone knows any good shops--or maybe even if anyone in the area's got a leatherseats.com or katskin interior they'd like to show off--please let me know!

Supra60-1

May 29, 2005
Alabama
Not trying to be and administrator or anything, but, Post this in the main section or general chat to see more traffic. But as for the katskinz and such, I have seen these and they are worth the money...

robeats91t

237lbs. of Ballast
Jun 4, 2005
Tampa, FL
Cool, thanks for the tip Supra60-1. As for the katskinz, my only concern was all the sample pics I've ever seen look like they're just a little too big, like they're not stretched over the foam all the way. May just be from old worn out seat foam on the examples I saw, or perhaps less-than-professional installation.

Good to hear someone give them a thumbs up though, because it's definitely one of the cheapest options out there...