Upgrading Central locking to keyless entry

Jamie-B

Jun 21, 2010
NSW
Hi,
After a long search for a kit to convert my central locking to key less entry, that came with a flip key, i finally found one, then after a long wait i finally received it, however as its a universal kit, the instruction are pretty poor..
And by instructions i mean there are none.. however it does have 4 Diagrams..
One is just for windows automatically rolling up, lights flashing, shit like that.
Then there is 3, which im guessing only 1 is for my car,
They are labeled "Positive trigger, Negative Trigger, Positive and Negative Trigger"
Ive been told the supra is negative trigger?
I also need to know where the "Central locking system" is located, and what wires are for lock and unlock signal?
Here is a diagram that was supplied for negative trigger
49017d1317367646-flip-key-keyless-entry-negativetrigger.jpg

Thanks

Bleakvoid

Wide-------------bodied
Oct 7, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Look on the TSRM at cygnusx1.net for the wiring diagram for the drivers side window/door control...all lock and window functions can interface there, or (better idea) you can follow those wires back to the kick panel where you'll be wiring in the module into the door triggers/flashing circuit/etc. Not sure on the wiring for negative/positive trigger for the switches, as I didn't hook mine up.

Jamie-B

Jun 21, 2010
NSW
thanks, but Unless im mistaken i can only find MK3 Related stuff on that site, i have a mkiv..