Update on my Supra. (Paint pics, my camera sucks)

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
Big Wang Bandit said:
holy fuck bill, Thats better than I thought. Drive it to my house immediately

I should have it back permanently by mid-end January. Im just gonna bring it home for a few days to fit a few pieces then its gonna go back.

I'm developing a fear of gravel now. Anyone try a 3M invisible bra? I want to get something to protect the front.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
I have a friend that used the invisible bra on his black 350z, and it looked pretty good. The line where the bra stopped was visible, but your had to be a few feet away before you would notice it. I can't speculate on how it will look in a few years though. It did protect from rock chips though.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
Dunckel said:
I have a friend that used the invisible bra on his black 350z, and it looked pretty good. The line where the bra stopped was visible, but your had to be a few feet away before you would notice it. I can't speculate on how it will look in a few years though. It did protect from rock chips though.

I heard they start to turn yellow around the edges over time. Theres supposed to be an alternative to 3M that doesn't do that and looks better.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Kool Bill. Looks very nice and pictures are better. Now go park it in the backyward in that big barn and let the pigeons take it for a spin :) lol

I hope you choose some really good looking wheels for this car...it will turn out very sexy

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
WOW! I have been contemplating going 2-tone and wasn't sure, but your car relly makes me want to now! I love that color combo as well.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
suprastanger507mgte said:
Kool Bill. Looks very nice and pictures are better. Now go park it in the backyward in that big barn and let the pigeons take it for a spin :) lol

I hope you choose some really good looking wheels for this car...it will turn out very sexy

I was thinking of BK 905's. I saw them on another MKIII and thought they looked good. But I wouldn't mind something with some lip to it though.

new%20bk905.jpg

I might take some pigeons for a spin...to your house! :evil2:

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
New rims!!! Does that mean I can buy my old ones back? lol j/k 17"+ only now. I need to get that diff one day when I feel like getting off my ass. I think I broke mine haha. What year supra did it come off of?

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
BorHor said:
New rims!!! Does that mean I can buy my old ones back? lol j/k 17"+ only now. I need to get that diff one day when I feel like getting off my ass. I think I broke mine haha. What year supra did it come off of?

I still like the MKIV's. Probally keep them on there at least for this year. I just need to go dorifto the tires off of the rear and put something a little wider on there and some spacers. I want the rear tires to just barely stick out past the fender.

The LSD is from the 87. No hurry to pick it up, its tucked away in the corner. Its not like its some huge hatch...::moebaker::