Unknown connector issue

BTNH-LC

Chambered Edge Firearms
May 22, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
Ok, so I started dropping in my new harness today and I found a connector that I've never seen before and I can't for the life of me figure out where it goes:: angry ::. Little description, I have a 91 Turbo Targa Manual. The connector is located on the passenger side of the engine harness after it wraps behind the timing cover. It is a two pin light grey connector (exactly like the one for the heater control valve). Specifically on the harness it is on the same section as the oil pressure sensor connector. It's actually tied to the oil pressure harness, then splits off with about 8in of wire to go wherever the hell it goes. I've dropped a few engines into Supras before but they were all 87's, and those don't have that connector to the best of my recollection. If anyone knows where this little connector goes, please tell me before I shoot the damn thing off:bigun2:. Thanks in advance.

jg5899

Mar 28, 2009
California
My 92 has that same connector you describe it's been unplugged since I bought it and can't seem to find what it goes to either.

jg5899

Mar 28, 2009
California
Ran great no problems and Have never had a CEL come on. Went standalone not too long ago, and had to make a new harness. Even during that I could not find what that plug was for.

BTNH-LC

Chambered Edge Firearms
May 22, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
Not yet. Still in the middle of getting it running again. Probably won't start it for another month. Kinda bugs me though and I don't want to find out it goes somewhere that I can't get to easily when it's running.

jg5899

Mar 28, 2009
California
The connector turned out to be from the headlight relay found it on my buddies car but yet I can't find where it plugs into on my car.