ugliest rims for a supra ever, and they are mine!

ugliest rims ever? Or JDM cool?

• Total voters

xt32

Supra Junky
Mar 31, 2005
New Jersey
They are being shipped as i type this. Should have them some time next week. My next problem is deciding what tires to get? Any opinions? I was thinking for budget tires this time around, since my built up is not going in till next summer. So I am between BFGoodrich g-Force Sport (being my first choice) and Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 or Kumho ECSTA SPT or Fuzion ZRi Any ideas? Acording to tirerack.com reviews, the g-Force Sports, rank 5th in the catagory, making them the best performer and best for the price. Also I believe 275 40 17 is the correct tire size for a 17x9 wheel? Any input on this from people with the same size rims?

Thanks.

P.s And don't worry I will take lots of pics!

xt32

Supra Junky
Mar 31, 2005
New Jersey
Ok here is my car. I dont' wanna hear any thing about lowering it!!! I got all the parts and will be hopfully doing it this weekend! I got over 5g's in parts waint to go in I just need time which i dont' have! Got a full rebuilt engine from my first supra, and a sp61gt turbo set up, and well you know how the rest goes. Also as far as body goes, I got a full bomex kit waiting to go on, just waiting on a front lip ( gonna keep the stock 3 peice rear spoiler, I like it best I think). well enough, here are some pics, it's a 91, 5spd factory sunroof.

my%20car.JPG

my%20car%20two.JPG

Gargoyle

Mar 13, 2006
Portland, Oregon
I don't mean to hate, and if you like them that's all that really matters....but do they remind anyone else of the easy chain hubs that mount over your tire and wheel for the snow and ice?